• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Uh oh! Watch out AshxSelene shippers, it appears as if she's about to have some competition, with a scottish lass wink wink

Auld Alliance, remember?

Reaction score
We'll be moving this thread soon to the new S&S Subforum :)
OMG GROOKEY WILL DEFINITELY BE A FEMININE LOOKING POKEMON THE STICK ON ITS HEAD IS DEFINITELY A BOW! LOL
Same thoughts! Knowing that gen 6 gave the feminine side to the fire type, and gen 7 for the water type, im expecting gen 8 grass type to be ladylike lmao

Reaction score
So...I'm going to guess that the city at the top of the mountain is where you battle the elite four?

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
Btw anyone noticed that the symbol on the japanese logo is the one on the male trainer's soccer like shirt!

Also the soccer like arena is scattered all around the Galar region definitely a sidequest like pokemon contest

I also definitely see london eye and big ben

And the winter clothes indicates it is a cold region!!! At last!!!

Grookey could go so many ways from fighting, ground, rock, steel or dark most likely physical attacker

Scorbunny looks fast dreading it to be fighting type but hoping it could be electric

Sobble might be psychic, poison, dark or ice?

Reaction score
Even before the leak, I believe someone mentioned Sword/Shield.

Regardless if those leaks are real or not, i'm still on the "armor gimmick train".

Oh and if the two legendaries are in fact wolves... That's pretty big news. Kalos legionaries where based on animals from the Yggdrasil. You know what else is on the Yggdrasil? Two wolves. Also there is still a missing AZ's Floette somewhere out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.