• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things aside, I don't think we're done with the movie quite yet, as there are some secrets still unknown to us, and moreover, there is always a short. Even if it's not directly related to the movie, they always have one. I'm surprised we haven't even heard of one yet. Maybe they're not doing one this time, but it would be odd. I said before this is not the end. It is only the beginning. It only ends with an announcement or something directly tells us it's not going to happen.

All things aside, I don't think we're done with the movie quite yet, as there are some secrets still unknown to us, and moreover, there is always a short. Even if it's not directly related to the movie, they always have one. I'm surprised we haven't even heard of one yet. Maybe they're not doing one this time, but it would be odd. I said before this is not the end. It is only the beginning. It only ends with an announcement or something directly tells us it's not going to happen.
Actually, we haven't had a short in awhile. =/ Not since the 18th movie, I think?

Perhaps we are still getting a flying Eeveevolution? Like, with its hurt leg it has to becoming flying-type so it doesn't have to use it's legs?

Huh...I totally did not notice. Okay, I guess they aren't doing shorts anymore, but there's still movie merch we don't know about, but we'll soon see by the 26th.

well, we don't have to wait too long to discover if eevee's gimmick is the bandage. The mystery will be revealed on April 26th. This means that they may announce something else before that date or just confirm the bandage on the 26th.

I have a bandage on my toe (for reals, no joke) that I can absolutely 100% confirm will before the 26th of April. Can I go home now?

I swear though, between this and the investor's meeting, the 26th is the magic number. And if Bandage Eevee doesn't become a meme before the 26th I'm gonna jump off a cliff.

Perhaps we are still getting a flying Eeveevolution? Like, with its hurt leg it has to becoming flying-type so it doesn't have to use it's legs?

I done figured it out.

When we send out an Eevee to battle, our PC has to shout out "Break a leg!" in order to activate the new evolution mechanic to get a Flying-type Eeveelution.

Is it so impossible to believe that eevee will evolve at the end of the movie and they didn't want to spoil it so there's no merchandise related to it?
I mean, the eeveelution would not have a great role in the movie, just a really short appearence...

Is it so impossible to believe that eevee will evolve at the end of the movie and they didn't want to spoil it so there's no merchandise related to it?
I mean, the eeveelution would not have a great role in the movie, just a really short appearence...
They could be withholding merch to launch it as a set, too, especially if they're only featuring one eeveelution and there's really going to be two of them.

They could be withholding merch to launch it as a set, too, especially if they're only featuring one eeveelution and there's really going to be two of them.
They could announce the games titles in May, the starters and the legends in June and then the eeveelution/s in July with/after the movie. If the games are actually gen 8 clearly...

I think it's mostly that there's nothing in the merch after the movie, either, which I wouldn't know anything about. However, with the way it's been presented to us, we haven't been TOLD everything about it either. That could mean anything. I'm not totally convinced it means anything just yet.

These two scenes seem to take place in the same field (where the girl catches eevee). The weird thing is that she looks serious and then surprised in the announcement trailer looking at the pokeball/sky while she looks quite happy in the last trailer and has a backpack. So maybe the scenes take place in the same location but they don't happen in the same sequence , like if the girl goes back to where she caught eevee at some point.

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 122
It can still occur but it seems like they want Zeraora to be the cool valor Pokémon that kids will look up to and such.
In other words, TPC is going to beat us all over the head with it for a few months.

These two scenes seem to take place in the same field (where the girl catches eevee). The weird thing is that she looks serious and then surprised in the announcement trailer looking at the pokeball/sky while she looks quite happy in the last trailer and has a backpack. So maybe the scenes take place in the same location but they don't happen in the same sequence , like if the girl goes back to where she caught eevee at some point.
It might be the other way around- the latter image could be before she caught eevee. Ya know... holding the pokeball to the sky like "I have to catch this pokemon!" and then of course the former image where she does.

The sky's a dumb place to look for an eevee, though, girl, try doing your thinking while staring at the ground instead. Unless you're looking for lugia too, then gooood luck. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom