• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God! Even more pokeride Lapras stuff...with only gen 1 pokemon.

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/984732970094297089

DZoqdXbU0AA2F8G.jpg

Lapras' neck is a bit dark. Could it be a bow?

I know it may mean nothing but this picture is kinda scary if you remember the leaked frame from Pixelpar/pokejungle...That's the lapras that can be seen at TPCi

View: https://twitter.com/project_eevee/status/984617462737055745

Oh no this seems to match up too perfectly with the leak... I-I'm scared

Tinfoil hat time (Seeming why not)

DZoqdXbU0AA2F8G.jpg

Lapras' neck is a bit dark. Could it be a bow?

Bringing up this, yeah I see what you mean (Just sort of around the hand area).
Decided to have another look at the Lapras art posted a few up (I know it's all Kanto base) but looking at the top right image in the Lapras image, isn't that Oak's lab which means Pallet town (At least that's what I think it is)

And the 'leaked' Lapras image from pokejungle and Pixelpar is of the route below Pallet town right?

upload_2018-4-14_0-4-47.png

Ok. I'm gonna use their own trolls to calm myself. Do you remember all the strong evidence about the flying eeveelution? Plenty of pictures of Eevee flying and watching to the sky, the movie focusing on the wind, Lisa pointing eevee pokeball to the air, the wind festival etc? Well there is no flying eeveelution.
Now there's this Lapras stuff...I mean it would be weird if hints were real only when we don't want them to be. (I know it's probably real, I just want to postpone evidence till I can. Give me some time -.-').

Am I the only one that's not upset by all this Lapras stuff? I've embraced our Water/Ice Kantonian overlord.

Okay… I'll just be over here with my Mega Venusaur should you need anything of me…take that as you will.

I know we might all think it's a good laugh that you're talking in a needlessly complex pointlessly pretentious manner, but let's be real here, you're only writing that way because you don't respect other people's opinions. You use needlessly complex jargon to mask the fact that these types of posts are arrogant and antagonising, and really only exist to to diminish the importance or relevance of other people's posts.

So let's drop the facade and speak in normal, approachable English. You might just find that people will be a bit more likely to read your posts.
Ok but he was actually making a fair point in a respectable way.. his suggestion was polite and it actually might help mitigate or even avoid senseless arguments.

And isnt calling his posts arrogant, antagonizing and pretentious a little bit of a bully behaviour? Which was why this forum was "closed" for a bit?

No wonder you're so sensitive about this given your pink Ninetales avatar.
:( I'm going to choose to ignore my social anxiety and general fear of being made fun of and assume this wasn't some kind of jab at me. Because I'm getting that skin picking desire to vanish for a while if I don't ignore it. I just really hate pikachu in an exaggerated salty manner. The recolor is just a simple alteration in an allusion to my original pinkicefox doodles I did when I was in middle school.

*slowly rises up from my hole* Did someone mention gen 1? Is there salt happening?

The art is really quite lovely though! Pikachu's weird round skull notwithstanding... Raichu's head looks so good. Why is pikachu given that weird skull.

It's quite interesting that they'd choose to solely use Kanto-Originating mons. I also think that these are supposed to be Kanto Locations as well, the right images at least looking like south of Pallet Town (top) and Vermillion City's port (bottom).

That really makes me ponder things, since pokemon has never presented more than one way of doing anything, other than the split routes of old.

Do you remember all the strong evidence about the flying eeveelution? Plenty of pictures of Eevee flying and watching to the sky, the movie focusing on the wind, Lisa pointing eevee pokeball to the air, the wind festival etc? Well there is no flying eeveelution.
who said there is no flying eeveelution ? i dont think its confirmed both ways, its 50/50 chance to we have it or not have it. did i miss some news about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom