• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the many things weird about that rumor list, idk if I'd believe it. First off Z-Moves better not be going anywhere or I'll be very upset. :mad: Not only because I like them, but because they were like the major new element of the last gen. Why get rid of it so soon? Also, why would some Megas change to become regular evolutions, but others just don't? That sounds incredibly weird to me. Lastly the huge amount and branched evolutions and new evolutions just seems so random, but I guess that's at least slightly believable.

The one shining light for me throughout all of the rumours (rumours, not leaks... we can’t confirm that we’ve had even one single leak yet) is the boost mechanic for weak/unevolved Pokémon. If that turns out to be true and it’s not broken - after all, there’s a reason we evolve Pokémon and it would be disastrous if that necessity was completely nullified - but if it’s true and it’s a well executed mechanic, I could finally keep a Psyduck in my team for the entire journey!

(Quietly hoping to start a chain of comments about people’s favourite rumours so far instead of a constant back and forth of ‘that’s fake’ ‘that’s stupid’ ‘that’ll never happen’)

Do you think it''s possible they still don't know when it will release?Or is it too late?
The one shining light for me throughout all of the rumours (rumours, not leaks... we can’t confirm that we’ve had even one single leak yet) is the boost mechanic for weak/unevolved Pokémon. If that turns out to be true and it’s not broken - after all, there’s a reason we evolve Pokémon and it would be disastrous if that necessity was completely nullified - but if it’s true and it’s a well executed mechanic, I could finally keep a Psyduck in my team for the entire journey!

(Quietly hoping to start a chain of comments about people’s favourite rumours so far instead of a constant back and forth of ‘that’s fake’ ‘that’s stupid’ ‘that’ll never happen’)
While I wouldn't like going back to Kanto,having a shouldermon would be a dream come true.

I voted "Never" because I've lost all faith and hOPE. Despair.

((Actually I think May is likely. But who knows, this month's likely too))

I voted never too.

Anyways. The biggest flaw with that no z move a leak is the mega evolution thing. Name one revolution that is its pre evolution with something like streamers tossed on. The mega evolutions don’t look like different Pokémon. They look like the same Pokémon with extra stuff tossed on. You can’t make those into new Pokémon.

may before corocoro is my guess, if it's coming this year ofc.

Voted June. To be specific, they will reveal the Pokémon Switch game on June 13th, 2017. Do not ask me how I know this.

Last edited:
It will be revealed in april. If not, then May. If not, then June. If not, then 2019.

Basically:
any-day-now.jpg

yeahhhh I don’t think this will be gen 8. Somehow, I find “lisa’s glasses eevee” more disappointing than bandaged eevee sskdkfjfkfkg. Hopefully we’ll get a tease of a new Pokémon or something after the movie airs and they do the teaser for m22
Inb4 they don't do a tease for the next movie.

Idk if anyone noticedb but they didn't do one for M20 or M21 after M19 and M20.

who said there is no flying eeveelution ? i dont think its confirmed both ways, its 50/50 chance to we have it or not have it. did i miss some news about it ?
If a flying eeveelution existed it would have been in a movie where a girl has to catch a eevee for a wind festival. Don't you think?

did you watch the whole movie ?
No, but Paul Ryan has confirmed that there's no movie merchandise for a new eeveelution and that, if a new eeveelution existed, it would have had more merchandise than Zeraora itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom