• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If kanto return isnt what he was implying with the picture, then what was he implying? Just that general pokemon info was coming soon?

If kanto return isnt what he was implying with the picture, then what was he implying? Just that general pokemon info was coming soon?
Nah it's definitely a hint,he said himself pokeinfo is coming soon.
Edit:Holy shit.Ok this just may be a coincidence but Blastoise Pokédex number is #9 and Lapras is #131.9131.EXACTLY 9131 days ago,it was 1993 April 17th,todays's date!!!

I think we're deff closing in on an announcement.

It's intriguing that he didn't intend to tease Kanto with that. Probably just teasing the direct. Sucks that it wont be this week though

Lol he's right people need to calm down hahaha

Honestly I was very young with the Diamond and Pearl hype and I don't remember everything but I was there since that gen came out and I can assure you (not sure if everyone would agree though) that this pre-hype season is literally the worst I've ever experienced in Pokémon.
Not even XY one was this awful.

Edit:Holy shit.Ok this just may be a coincidence but Blastoise Pokédex number is #9 and Lapras is #131.9131.EXACTLY 9131 days ago,it was 1993 April 17th,todays's date!!!
The whole world is a conspiracy, man

2018 - 1993 = 25

Kanto remake on 25th anniversary confirmed.

Lol what I'm trying to create from this... xD

IMG_20180417_234906.png
IMG_20180417_234846.png
IMG_20180417_234922.png
So Ubisoft isn't involved it seems.Is he saying that it's a big game?But well,not necessarily,even if it's not of big scale like BotW it's fricking Pokemon.
Gotta Catch Em' All as a hint...doesn't say much does it...

I mean he's clearly just saying he knows something Pokemon related and that's about it. If the content of the pic is mostly irrelevant then the only thing he's saying is that Pokemon news is coming and nothing more. It's honestly not much to go on. That said it's nice to see someone else saying that something IS coming. It's hard to know a game like Pokemon is in development and not to have some kind of info on even just when it's going to be announced. Feels like a bottomless pit. Which is why people are angry. That said people still need to calm down. No reason to get jumpy yet.

I'd hope ubisoft wasn't involved with pokemon. Since he teased the mini direct and labo, I'm guessing he just has friends working at Nintendo and if an announcement is coming really soon then they'd know about it

I'm starting to think that maybe the 24th-25th is when a tease/announcement/titles will happen. If they were to just say "2018 or later" again at the investors meeting , it would just raise concern with investors imo since we're almost halfway into the year.

I mean he's clearly just saying he knows something Pokemon related and that's about it. If the content of the pic is mostly irrelevant then the only thing he's saying is that Pokemon news is coming and nothing more. It's honestly not much to go on. That said it's nice to see someone else saying that something IS coming. It's hard to know a game like Pokemon is in development and not to have some kind of info on even just when it's going to be announced. Feels like a bottomless pit. Which is why people are angry. That said people still need to calm down. No reason to get jumpy yet.
I don't think the content of the pic is irrelevant,he said "time for a hint" and posted a pic,and nothing more that is a hint,and then he said one final hint.The image is definitely relevant,somewhat.(not that I'm saying my dates conspiracy is true,that was just a joke ofc)

Well, we better pay attention on him from now, this guy is the most believable person in the "leak scene" since the Mini Direct and LABO related announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom