• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres another one
FerrumStadium.jpg

Apparently aDrive clarified in a stream that what he saw is promotional material in preparation of a game's launch.

Apparently aDrive clarified in a stream that what he saw is promotional material in preparation of a game's launch.

Hmm... that's interesting. By "promotional material" I wonder if he means merchandise? The timing of this seems to line up with Paul Ryan's teasing of something he saw that he can't talk about until after April 26th.

People are speculating lol

It’s all over resetera, likely will amount to nothing. Many seem to think this is the week we get something because of the investors meeting. It’s the next conspiracy theory lol

Yeah but I expect noting this week, I just hope we get some info soon about the Pokemon Switch or on E3

We need more people to be like joe seriously lol

I haven’t seen any word from anyone credible on this recent rumour or what the exact rumour was in detail. We should be careful and smart.

BE163F18-112C-4B96-9BF6-DED33FAE1891.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom