• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that happen?

I'm not sure one way or the other! I just think it is possible that they would finish the meeting, and perhaps present aspects of the new game to those attending, then soon after, release something to the public!

The 18:00 for Spain is in 55 minutes. If it's nothing, we don't have a lot to wait.

Edit: Yup it's nothing, thanks Infernape!

DbjVBNeX4AAug8X.jpg:large

Now this... What's happening today?

[EDIT: Before anyone complain: It's made by an user on Twitter]

At least there’s still that merchandise info from Paul Ryan.

So we’ll have some info still.

He’s already said he won’t be talking about that anymore and likely won’t be talking about unrevealed merch pertaining to the next games. The thing of “extreme interest” was unrelated to Alola too iirc. We’ll probably hear something about it in May officially.

The extreme interest was after April.

He’s already said he won’t be talking about that anymore and likely won’t be talking about unrevealed merch pertaining to the next games. The thing of “extreme interest” was unrelated to Alola too iirc. We’ll probably hear something about it in May
;_;

Oh well....

It’s a bummer too. Sucks that angry twitter people had to ruin it.

It is interesting though that after he tweeted that, he started doubling down on his “gen 7 might not be over” and “kanto remakes are a serious possibility” stances.

Hopefully only two-three more weeks to go, given May’s history with Pokémon reveals.

At least by the end of this week, we’ll know if 2018 is still in the cards or not

there is a meeting of the usum staff in japan mid may 12th and 13 th may so i fear that till that time we could have nothing , hope it's not the case and this week we will have something

Last edited:

there is a meeting of the usum staff in japan mid may 12th and 13 th may so i fear that till that time we could have nothing , hope it's not the case and this week we will have something

Yeah I’m starting to highly suspect that we’re not getting anything this month, and May 15th is now our best bet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom