• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new for the movie is unlikely when there is no new trailer scheduled for this week.

Stygian said:
And guys, look at the screencap I posted up above a little bit. What he saw had nothing to do with Zeraora presumably
Well then, we already know that what piqued his interest was Kanto/Johto merchandise, although he never delved into it.

Nah he already knew about Zeraora at that point... plus he follows Joe, so I doubt he got away without seeing it leaked on Serebii beforehand. If I recall right, the figurine posting came after the mystery eevee post, where he had already called Zeraora out, so... that definitely wasn't news to him.
No what I meant is that on March 30th we didn't officially know that Zeraora was in the movie. Maybe he saw its name on those two products for the first time and "Zeraora confirmed" for him.

No what I meant is that on March 30th we didn't officially know that Zeraora was in the movie. Maybe he saw its name on those two products for the first time and "Zeraora confirmed" for him.
Oh maybe... he may have pulled the tweets because he realized there was nothing to talk about once the trailer released? Zeraora stopped being news at that point.

This is what his website says:

April 26th : Pokémon Takara Tomy products to reveal Zeraora addition in plush and figurine form.

We can analyze what went through his mind the first time, but there is no reason to expect anything.

So pretty much the only thing the 26th has for us now is the fiscal year earnings release.
Well, I think it's curious that they decided to reveal the merchandise on the 26th. It may mean nothing at all but it's an interesting date for sure:
- Investors meeting.
- Merchandise reveal.
- GF 29th birthday.

upload_2018-4-24_21-1-11.png

again, there's no reason to expect anything on the 26th because he said like a week or two ago that he had no plans on talking about it anymore, but I doubt it was Zeraora he was referring to. We'll just have to wait to see what he was talking about eventually.

What I'm saying is I think the tweet he made about the 26th, and his "extremely interesting" thing pertaining to kanto/johto (presumably) are the same thing.

View attachment 109656

again, there's no reason to expect anything on the 26th because he said like a week or two ago that he had no plans on talking about it anymore, but I doubt it was Zeraora he was referring to. We'll just have to wait to see what he was talking about eventually.

What I'm saying is I think the tweet he made about the 26th, and his "extremely interesting" thing pertaining to kanto/johto (presumably) are the same thing.
We did kinda just confirm that the two product codes he said he was going to talk about on the 26th are Zeraora products, though.

View attachment 109656

Even if that's true we don't have a date, we don't know what he was talking about, we don't even have Paul anymore to explain it, so it's like nothing at all. There's no new merchandise reveal on the 26th for sure and there's nothing else to look for (for what we may know). This is what I'm trying to state.

We did kinda just confirm that the two product codes he said he was going to talk about on the 26th are Zeraora products, though.

in the image I just linked though, he refers to the zeraora products as the "obvious reveal" and the other thing seperately. They're related if he brought up the plush codes, but there's something we don't know

@Stygian Are you one of his followers? What is he talking about these days?

after the fights/drama he's pretty much stopped tweeting. apparently pokeshopper updates will be sparse in early may because he's going on vacation

@Joker901 oo ok I understand what you're saying now. My apologies! I got confused with all the discussion. We do have e3 in just over a month to look forward to though, potentially

Yeah he's really only been retweeting stuff from official accounts and his own. there's really nothing to talk about when it comes to his account recently. I imagine he just wants peace.

in the image I just linked though, he refers to the zeraora products as the "obvious reveal" and the other thing seperately. They're related if he brought up the plush codes, but there's something we don't know
I wonder if the "something of extreme interest" that he was referring to was the still-unknown secret of the mystery eevee plush... he had confirmation on the Zeraora reveals, but as of the glasses eevee reveal, he still has not shown to have any confirmation on the mystery Banpresto eevee. And that is also meant to be revealed sometime this month as well.

I wonder if the "something of extreme interest" that he was referring to was the still-unknown secret of the mystery eevee plush... he had confirmation on the Zeraora reveals, but as of the glasses eevee reveal, he still has not shown to have any confirmation on the mystery Banpresto eevee. And that is also meant to be revealed sometime this month as well.
It's always the 26th if I'm not wrong. Bandage or glasses? That's the biggest movie mystery left XD

hmm that's a good point. the only reason I feel like it's probably not related to eevee is because by that point he was already trying to steer people away from the eeveelution hype, and even now is confident that eevee's gimmick was just glasses.

On a mildly interesting note- I went scrolling through Pokeshopper's page on Movie 21 merchandise and... Pichu and Cleffa are apparently in the movie? That or they got included in the merch for no reason- especially Pichu.

Meowth is there too, so maybe Team Rocket will show up for this film.

There's also a lot of unrevealed merch on this page... wonder if he gave dates for any of them.

On a mildly interesting note- I went scrolling through Pokeshopper's page on Movie 21 merchandise and... Pichu and Cleffa are apparently in the movie? That or they got included in the merch for no reason- especially Pichu.

Meowth is there too, so maybe Team Rocket will show up for this film.

There's also a lot of unrevealed merch on this page... wonder if he gave dates for any of them.

Yeah we've already known about Cleffa and Pichu. They're likely juts tied to the old woman's past. As for Meowth we saw TR in the newest trailer so that's not shocking either. Finally for the unrevealed merch....idk what that is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom