• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, but it probably shouldn't have been posted to begin with. If people claim to not have any info, then why post cryptic messages in the first place other than to troll people?
And where does the image come from? Just randomly popped up? Golden week does end on the 6th so it could happen but the question is if it's a real picture and not another fake like the April 26th one.

Last edited:
This is fake. The gamefaqs user just copy pasted a 4chan rumor whose poster admitted it was fake.
Not trying to start drama with anyone and I normally do not like mentioning any name when calling out on something that false on the internet, But yet once again a youtuber I saw, Obe1plays was over hyping Pokemon on switch along with the whole e3 list just like how he over hype the star on switch rumor, I like the guy but I wish peoples would stop over hyping something that not or may not going to happen Because it only make thing worst for any community as a whole and speculation is fines too but still no need to over hype anything.

Last edited:
What does listen first even mean?
It means you don't quite believe, but listen to the guy anyway (without disagreeing)

Usually applies when an elderly/ parent/ grandparents tells scientifically inaccurate facts to young people.
Like, you are nodding your head politely to the elderly, but you don't believe a thing he/ she says.

Last edited:
I really find it hard to believe that we’ll get a reveal at e3

I think if we don’t get anything by the 15th of this month we should just call it

I really find it hard to believe that we’ll get a reveal at e3

I think if we don’t get anything by the 15th of this month we should just call it

I don't understand why people are so against an e3 reveal. Using the old "it's never happened before" argument doesn't make much sense as it technically has already happened. They announced that the game existed last e3 so the ice has already been broken. And if you're argument is that Pokemon will get drowned out by everything else then you're underestimating the Pokemon franchise. There's a reason it's Nintendo's 2nd biggest IP. If anything it'd outshine some of the other franchises. So again I really don't get why people are so against an e3 reveal. It just seems a little ludicrous to me.

I do believe that a reveal is possible before e3. Could happen towards the end of this month or it could happen a week before e3. I'd say that the only "deadline" is e3. If we get to that point then sure we can throw in the towel for an announcement any time soon. Until then it could happen whenever tho.

You’re right

I should of said at the end of the month. I shouldn’t let the discouraging reality of the lack of news thus far cause me to make irrational deadlines.

Start your contdowns from 7 to zero, the date for the direct is 11th May so next Friday, Masuda himself personally appeared in my dream and told me about it. He said, he actually wanted to have a direct it an april, but convinced his team to delay the reveal, because he get to love trolling the community, as he saw how they went crazy. He told me, before bedtime he always looks through the comments of the community and laughs his ass of about them, because it helps him to easily fall aslpeep. So yeah first handed leak here, get excited pokefans, oor should you not? Because Masuda left in my dream with a smug smile, whatever that meens...

Start your contdowns from 7 to zero, the date for the direct is 11th May so next Friday, Masuda himself personally appeared in my dream and told me about it. He said, he actually wanted to have a direct it an april, but convinced his team to delay the reveal, because he get to love trolling the community, as he saw how they went crazy. He told me, before bedtime he always looks through the comments of the community and laughs his ass of about them, because it helps him to easily fall aslpeep. So yeah first handed leak here, get excited pokefans, oor should you not? Because Masuda left in my dream with a smug smile, whatever that meens...

This guy knows his stuff, buckle up and listen.

Can't wait for the 11th.

If anything it'd outshine some of the other franchises. So again I really don't get why people are so against an e3 reveal. It just seems a little ludicrous to me.

This. They want to space things out.
Personally I don't rule out an E3 reveal (as the first mention of the games was at E3, after all) but I find hard to believe they will wait for E3 to get the spotlight when they can just do it a month or a week before, like they've always do.
I don't think an E3 reveal is impossible, is just that Pokémon loves being the only point of interest, mostly. An unique announcement is going to be way more hyped than an announcement + Smash stuff.
If we get to know about the game a bit earlier than E3 we can expect another trailer or gameplay on it (like Sun and Moon), gathering more attention.

It's also been a while since Nintendo put a lot of effort in their own E3. Don't get me wrong, Pokémon and Metroid 4 were great announcements but it was just smoke. Except Superstar Saga remake, every single game of Nintendo's last E3 was already known, if I remember correctly*.
And they already announced Smash in an unexpected way so, aside of Pokémon, I can't see another big 2018 title being wrapped for E3. There's Fire Emblem (which we already know it exists) and.... uh... Unless they just drop Pokémon to 2019. I can be wrong.

But, well, ultimately this is a TPC decision, so just wait and see, I suppose.

* Nintendo related title, like first-second party and stuff. I don't remember everything clearly but I think we already know their own 2017 line up at that point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom