• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we don’t get a true Pokémon game? What if it’s a splatoon pokemon crossover. It would explain splatoon and Pokémon on the Coro Coro cover together!
I think a crossover region would be cool... but I wouldn't pick Splatoon for it. XD

This is a fun topic, though- I'm trying to think what sort of crossover I'd want, but all I can think of is Digimon, and that franchise is a bit too complicated. I'd love to put Patamon and Wigglytuff next to each other, though- Patamon's resemblance to Wigglytuff is what drew me into watching Digimon ages ago.

I don't know about just a Pokemon/Splatoon crossover either, but I'm not very into Splatoon in the first place.

When you barely get any time off, weather becomes a very important thing in your life.
So not surprising at all.

Back to the other point, I wouldn't mind some kind of crossover game, but I feel like we're kind of getting that already with Smash.

All that evees popping up, it could at least be a little hint who knows. To another point, i wonder what comes first, page 500 of this thread or a pokemon direct :sneaky:

I reeeaaaaalllllly wasn't expecting anything in Corocoro. I think we need to stop relying heavily on it for news when in reality TPC has taken huge advantage of trailers, the website, and social media instead.

I reeeaaaaalllllly wasn't expecting anything in Corocoro. I think we need to stop relying heavily on it for news when in reality TPC has taken huge advantage of trailers, the website, and social media instead.
I think mostly we only rely on it because it's the only predictable news source. It's pretty much the only pit stop in a desert, so... even knowing that it's not going to have anything interesting, we still stop by just incase.

Masuda retweeted Eevee invading the weather forecast. People in Japan must be obsessed with the weather considering that both Eevee and Masuda spend half of their time on twitter talking about it...XD

View: https://twitter.com/project_eevee/status/994893144226521089

hmm
depositphotos_39033335-stock-photo-plus-and-minus-balance.jpg

The latest leaks got me thinking, There’s already that old theory that the kanto games are post war hence all the kids and very few adult males around and LT surge with his statements. With that alone we kinda already have the building blocks for the apocalyptic Kanto thing lol

There’s also Kalos which takes it to the extreme as well as Gen 7 with the guzzlord space lol

So...Masuda is trying to allude to an upcoming game by tweeting about the weather, and expecting people to make a connection to leaked titles from years ago, amidst all the other elements in the tweet that aren't connected to it, on a personal twitter account? As opposed to being clear about a game's announcement, making a video to showcase a game's features, and releasing it at an event with people expecting to see new video games?

There's a reason why the latter option is more popular-it's sound business. Being cryptic about products isn't going to make more money.

The latest leaks got me thinking, There’s already that old theory that the kanto games are post war hence all the kids and very few adult males around and LT surge with his statements. With that alone we kinda already have the building blocks for the apocalyptic Kanto thing lol lol
Fallout: New Kanto confirmed for a release in Quarter-Four of 2281!

I don't even see any plus or minus sign in the video. Not that it matters.
No, its just how plus and minus relate to the weather
So...Masuda is trying to allude to an upcoming game by tweeting about the weather, and expecting people to make a connection to leaked titles from years ago, amidst all the other elements in the tweet that aren't connected to it, on a personal twitter account? As opposed to being clear about a game's announcement, making a video to showcase a game's features, and releasing it at an event with people expecting to see new video games?

There's a reason why the latter option is more popular-it's sound business. Being cryptic about products isn't going to make more money.
He hinted at Sun and moon and Rainbow rocket before their announcment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom