• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From future remakes, if they are any, I honestly expect a biggest scope.
If the Switch titles are indeed big, a 1:1 remake of Sinnoh would be great, indeed, but it would be kinda small.

Man....this topic can go 180 in a second on topic-off topic that is I'm use to it lol. I wonder once the game/s finally get revealed to what they actually are what new "rumors" will surface (it WILL happen just like any game till release) at least it'll be consistent in info once revealed.

watched that about ago and it sounds cool but honestly the first thing I thought was just whoever messaged him the "information" probably just saw piuks rumors and based it off of that

revisiting 2 regions seems too good to be true, and the game being a traditional gen 8 one for this year seems extremely optimistic.

Snake box legend would be awesome though

A game about Kanto gradually being submerged in water that is really about saving Unova. Because screw Kanto itself or the region right next to it.

This guy didn't even put any effort into making Piuk's story more believable. Whatever happened to Sri Lanka?

Plus where did Unova stuff came from, I don't remember in piuk leaks?
There was a picture with an airport that hinted at either Unova (American flag) or Alola (wormhole).

tumblr_inline_p6syihWGTG1t6hu7h_1280.png

Nevermind that the region being shown is definitely not Kanto.

or the region right next to it.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that GameFreak don’t care about Johto as much as Kanto. We didn’t get any Johto Alolan forms, nor have we got 'Johto Pandering' which is in any level comparable to the Kanto references in the recent generations.

It feels like in GaneFreak's opinion, Kanto is the supreme Region with Johto being secondary and the rest of the regions taking a lower priority.

There was a picture with an airport that hinted at either Unova (American flag) or Alola (wormhole).

tumblr_inline_p6syihWGTG1t6hu7h_1280.png

Nevermind that the region being shown is definitely not Kanto.
That probably doesn't mean we'll travel back to unova, maybe the airport is used for travel to Kanto/Johto if the new region is based on sir lanka

I think it’s pretty safe to say that GameFreak don’t care about Johto as much as Kanto.
But that doesn't explain using Unova instead, which is the point at hand.

Synergy-BoostedPower46 said:
That probably doesn't mean we'll travel back to unova, maybe the airport is used for travel to Kanto/Johto if the new region is based on sir lanka
Then the imagery is misleading. Not that I believe any of it.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that GameFreak don’t care about Johto as much as Kanto. We didn’t get any Johto Alolan forms, nor have we got 'Johto Pandering' which is in any level comparable to the Kanto references in the recent generations.

It feels like in GaneFreak's opinion, Kanto is the supreme Region with Johto being secondary and the rest of the regions taking a lower priority.
20th anniversary of gold/silver is coming next year sooo. Plus GF wasn't even thinking of Alolan forms for Joy to pokemon, it was pure speculation from the fans because gold/silver came out on VC.
But that doesn't explain using Unova instead, which is the point at hand.

Then the imagery is misleading. Not that I believe any of it.
Maybe the playable character came from Unova (which is unlikely), I don't know. What do you think of 100 years kanto rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom