Waiting to bloom
- Mar 28, 2018
- Reaction score
1. The term of "generation" is different for anyone. For me a generation is all games between two brand new reigon. So for me it's not a Gen8 game.dude i have reasons for be a disaster ._.
1. New generation = new thing in this case it is not
2. New pokemons it seems no new pokemons
3. Its good make 1 remake but its annoying how focus in kanto every time
4.throwing ball system its simple but its not good only invite casual players are familiaized in GO system and never touch the original catch system
the only thing are saved in this gen its people are forced in certain measure the table of types and understand exists more stats
for me if do you want a reboot why not make generation zero and thats it and you can overwrite kanto all times as you wish but this thing count as gen8 and core series i dont think so
2. Like you say " it seems no new pokemon " . We know nothing more than titles and we have limited information. So you can be right or wrong about it. but i hope there will be new pokemon
3. Kanto has a special place for GF so they won't give up on Kanto anytime soon. And plus, for the newcomers Kanto is totally new place.
4. (i don't have quite good English so i didn't understand that one)
Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to be rude or unrespectful. I am just trying to show you the other way around. I am just trying to show you there is still hope for the possibility of they will end up being good games.