• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Did you guys even read my post? It was pokémons i never had used before and forgettable ones. Blissey fit the first part as it is kinda hard to use it in a playthrough..
Oh right a personal thing. It’s not as challenging as Umbreon mind you since that has less offensive presence than Blissey. I think things like fortress are harder to use because of how slow and restricted they are. I think the worst are things like dratini and larvitatar due to how late you get them and how slow they level up.

Ingame you’ll always struggle with defensive Pokémon since they are outclassed by offensive options due to ease of use and speed.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
blissey actually got some good movepool to be a offensive mon
-calm mind
-ice beam
-thuderbolt
-fire blast

Not Dead
Reaction score
Apparently Google,Google,not CSC, registered the domain Pokémonletsgo.com
Google? It's GoDaddy.com, unless there is a relation. It looks suspicious.

Someone said that pokemonletsgopikachuletsgoeevee.com was also registered, but I don't see it in the database.

Edit: You're referring to pokemon-letsgo.com, registered by a Google domain.

Last edited:
Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Since the games are to be based on Yellow, part of me wonders if they plan on allowing the Kanto starters be obtainable as they were in the original. Personally I hope not. If they give out extra starters at all, I hope it's literally any but the Kanto starters, or at the very least, give us options of starters from multiple regions. That would be far more interesting that only having the Kanto trio once again.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I'm hoping they will give both the Legendary Birds and the Legendary Beasts new forms. Ho-oh and Lugia can also benefit with new forms.

Reaction score
I think it's time for starters to be found in the wild...I mean it's impossible that only 2-3 trainers and the professor have those pokemon in the region. Where did they catch them if they cannot be found in the wild?

*Shivers*
Reaction score
I think it's time for starters to be found in the wild...I mean it's impossible that only 2-3 trainers and the professor have those pokemon in the region. Where did they catch them if they cannot be found in the wild?
Well, you can find them in the wild in gen 7, just through island scan only.

Status
Not open for further replies.