• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys even read my post? It was pokémons i never had used before and forgettable ones. Blissey fit the first part as it is kinda hard to use it in a playthrough..

Oh right a personal thing. It’s not as challenging as Umbreon mind you since that has less offensive presence than Blissey. I think things like fortress are harder to use because of how slow and restricted they are. I think the worst are things like dratini and larvitatar due to how late you get them and how slow they level up.

Ingame you’ll always struggle with defensive Pokémon since they are outclassed by offensive options due to ease of use and speed.

blissey actually got some good movepool to be a offensive mon
-calm mind
-ice beam
-thuderbolt
-fire blast

Apparently Google,Google,not CSC, registered the domain Pokémonletsgo.com
Google? It's GoDaddy.com, unless there is a relation. It looks suspicious.

Someone said that pokemonletsgopikachuletsgoeevee.com was also registered, but I don't see it in the database.

Edit: You're referring to pokemon-letsgo.com, registered by a Google domain.

Last edited:
Found this leak in /vp/
IMG_20180429_000907.png

Since the games are to be based on Yellow, part of me wonders if they plan on allowing the Kanto starters be obtainable as they were in the original. Personally I hope not. If they give out extra starters at all, I hope it's literally any but the Kanto starters, or at the very least, give us options of starters from multiple regions. That would be far more interesting that only having the Kanto trio once again.

I'm hoping they will give both the Legendary Birds and the Legendary Beasts new forms. Ho-oh and Lugia can also benefit with new forms.

I think it's time for starters to be found in the wild...I mean it's impossible that only 2-3 trainers and the professor have those pokemon in the region. Where did they catch them if they cannot be found in the wild?

I think it's time for starters to be found in the wild...I mean it's impossible that only 2-3 trainers and the professor have those pokemon in the region. Where did they catch them if they cannot be found in the wild?
Well, you can find them in the wild in gen 7, just through island scan only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom