• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We miss the meaning of the pyramid, jungle2jungle and the hills have eyes (which I hope it's not "more sci-fi stuff happening").

Can you show me how to tell? I don't know how to see IP addresses there.
Most people are just anonymous but you can get an username,that everyone can use so someone can easily pretend to be you.But you can get a "trip" which is a series of numbers and letters that is unique to you,in order to prevent people pretending to be you.
Piuk has the username "oOoPiukoOo" and his unique trip is "!yW25rqPLk6".So we know it's him because of this trip.The person that said the stab thing was anonymous and didn't have a trip.

Anyway,this picture is interesting.I wonder if there are any previous leaks that have something similar,because I'm getting familiar vibes, especially those Snake Legendaries.

We miss the meaning of the pyramid, jungle2jungle and the hills have eyes (which I hope it's not "more sci-fi stuff happening").

Is it a pyramid? I was interpreting it as a mountain... I suppose it really could be either, brown triangle is a little ambiguous :ROFLMAO:

Also, I love sci-fi stuff, but mostly the regular Pokemon sci-fi stuff (Pokemon centers, the Ride Pokemon summoning service, Pokeballs in general). I also love like, just regular science stuff- I was really into the Space Center in Hoenn and the museums that show up in almost every gen. I will admit though, I'm a little exhausted of Ultra Beasts- I wouldn't mind having a break from those for a while.

Jungle 2 jungle plot: A man learns he has a thirteen-year-old son who was raised in the jungle and brings the boy to New York City, turning his life upside down in the process.

The Hills have eyes: A suburban American family is being stalked by a group of psychotic people who live in the desert, far away from civilization.

Just for reference this seems to be the other info that piuk has leaked

• The titles may be Pokemon You And Pokemon Me
  • According to the translator, the translation team is almost halfway done their scripts with the last bunch of scripts dropping late March with their contracts likely being terminated by the Summer so the translator thinks a March announcement is likely and that a 2018 release is possible
  • The region name is Meania and the local food is Kottu which is described as being spicy
  • More on the region: The translations take place in a single location of the game the translator refers to as the "Green Area". It is said to be huge and is the only place mentioned in this script (excluding shops and villages). Also the fact that there are 60,000 words that need translation in this part of the game suggests that exploration will be bigger than normal
  • The term "Big Island" is also mentioned which could hint at the region. It is unknown if it refers to a single big island (as in the whole region) or the biggest island in a group of islands like Alola
  • No game titles are mentioned, the project is just called Pokemon Switch (This isn't really a relevant detail unless the game is literally called Pokemon Switch )
  • Within the area they translated, there are 17 (give or take) new Pokemon including the starters and a new Grass Pokemon (more on this below)
  • There will be a big fat Grass Pokemon that will be the "meme of the game", and will be given a lot of meme-ish mentions. It is unlikely a regional variant of Snorlax
  • The starters are described in a very vague sense by some of the NPCs. One mentions that females will have bigger ears, another mentions that you can see the fire in its eyes, and then there is one that people are confused by because they are not sure if they are looking at its real face
  • There is a new way to "lengthen the logic of capture them all" (This part was translated) and they mention that it will be like Spinda logic but amplified and not just Spinda. This could mean we will get randomly generated Pokemon variants like Spinda with its patterns.
  • Customization is likely to return as it is alluded to in the script
  • A new Pokemon will have the move Will-O-Wisp (Possibly the fire starter)
  • Silvan is a mysterious jungle boy that will be a recurring character (who will likely have a big role in the game) who follows you around but runs away if you try and interact with him. He is definitely being manipulated/scared by someone evil and although it isn't mentioned in the scripts, he may be related to some experiment relating to Pokemon and Humans
  • It looks like they introduced Halfway Stores where you can go to stay well furnished as you follow bigger exploration routes
  • There are 3 tutorials mentioned in the script which seem to be "triggers" for mini games which are detailed in other scripts (that they don't have) which means this/these mini game(s) (They never specified it was 3 tutorials for 3 different mini games, or 3 tutorials for 1)
  • 4 Moves are still mentioned in the game, however the translator believes something definitely will change when it comes to battling. A lot of NPC's mention the "Arena" which is a place where trainers go to fight and a lot of players mention they want to go there because battles are more exciting there. Also there are special items that are said to affect the field when activated. These special items are exclusive to the Arena and cant be assigned to Pokemon. The translator says this whole Arena thing sounds like something fun and new but they have a feeling that it will be like a Battle Royale 2.0

It seems the plot of Jungle 2 Jungle is about a jungle boy moving into the big city.
The plot of the hills have eyes is that a family gets stranded in a wasteland, thought uninhabited, actually has bloodthirsty mutants (seems weird imo)
Jungle 2 Jungle seems to be about silvan
Best Wishes might point to the America part being Unova
There is also a trailer leak that points to titles being You and Me (names seems weird but fitting for pokemon) That seems to have a connection with this info

Is it a pyramid? I was interpreting it as a mountain... I suppose it really could be either, brown triangle is a little ambiguous :ROFLMAO:

Also, I love sci-fi stuff, but mostly the regular Pokemon sci-fi stuff (Pokemon centers, the Ride Pokemon summoning service, Pokeballs in general). I also love like, just regular science stuff- I was really into the Space Center in Hoenn and the museums that show up in almost every gen. I will admit though, I'm a little exhausted of Ultra Beasts- I wouldn't mind having a break from those for a while.
Oh, ok, actually it could also be a mountain. I'll check if there's a big mountain in the center of Sri lanka.
Jungle 2 jungle plot: A man learns he has a thirteen-year-old son who was raised in the jungle and brings the boy to New York City, turning his life upside down in the process.

The Hills have eyes: A suburban American family is being stalked by a group of psychotic people who live in the desert, far away from civilization.
Well, we can definitively say the leaker strongly hinted at a civilization vs rurality theme. Silvan may actually be important if the first movie refers to him.

There is, but I wouldn't take that as an indication of anything since most islands have a mountain at the center. (especially if volcanic)

There is, but I wouldn't take that as an indication of anything since most islands have a mountain at the center. (especially if volcanic)
Apparently there's this Lion Rock, which is actually in the center of Sri Lanka and it's a pretty big mountain.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AC3jCzeMGyY/maxresdefault.jpg
But it's a weird form. Don't know if a pyramid is the best way to rapresent it.

I know it’s a stretch, but wasn’t the importance of Pokémon eggs also in the Plus and Minus rumors? Also I would love if they made it so we can travel to Unova
It wasn't. Also, I don't think that Sri Lanka would make a good Pokemon region because there's nothing remarkable there and it would be another tropical island region after we had Hoenn remakes and two Alola games all in a row.

Lmao bro how many times do you have to say that?
Kanto's been shoved down our throats for the last 2 gens. I think that GF should tone down the Kanto references in the next games so the new stuff can actually have a chance to shine.

I'm a bit confused about the legends description.
- Need rare pokemon eggs as a tribute. This would be the first main legend that requires other pokemon as a tribute, right? Don't know, not exactly convinced.
- Collects light to ensure nutrients for abyss creatures. How exactly is this supposed to work? It collects light and makes food from it? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom