• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
That's what people said about VC transfers. Granted, that was a bit easier, but still.

Go has levels and IVs for three stats (Attack, Defense and Stamina/HP). All they need to do is keep the level as-is and convert IVs by multiplying by 2, while randomly generating the remaining IVs, ability and personality value. EVs would be set to 0 much like in VC transfers.
Go doesn't have levels... unless you're counting the trainer level? =/

PokéManiac
Reaction score
Im conflicted. My logical brain is telling me not to get my hopes up (again) for an announcement this week, but im seriously too big of a nerd for pokemon not to be getting filled with anticipation right now. Im only thinking tomorrow due to it being 21 and thats special for eevee, but any day this week will do. I really just want this announcement.

Reaction score
same boat

I'm so jaded from the past few weeks not giving us an announcement when May has seemed like it would be "the month" but ever since the lets go stuff leaked and the insiders have started saying "this month" I've been more hopeful than usual

Really hoping tomorrow is the day we at least get a direct announcement, or something else leaks, or something.

Reaction score
I think tranfering from go will happen, i think masuda already expressed his want of that.
Also there was that icon dataminers found for an unknown location transfer everyone was saying related to go, but im not knowledgeable enough in go to know why people were saying this icon means that
The icon itself is a G inside an O. Aside from that, SciresM found out that "holoholo" is an internal game codename for Go, and the icon was for "horohoro", so there's no doubt about it.

Go doesn't have levels... unless you're counting the trainer level? =/
The Pokemon do have levels up to 30 IIRC, maybe it's 40, but they're not visible in the game without outside help.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
The Pokemon do have levels up to 30 IIRC, maybe it's 40, but they're not visible in the game without outside help.
Just went and looked it up again and yeah, it is 40, because it's randomly assigned equal to or below your trainer level, and trainer level currently caps off at 40.

Whiiiich means that people could wind up with fully evolved Pokemon at level 1- including Dragonite.

Explore.
Reaction score
Prepare yourselves... for the Poke-Scheisse Cataclysm.

What is it?

This catastrophic event happens roughly every 2-4 years, depending on the restoration period of Big Dawg Masuda. A full moon happens, pandemonium ensues the entire Pokemon community, resulting in speculation, debates, rumors, and all around silliness. 10-minute videos of absolutely nothing begin flooding the Internet, and leakers are reportedly being targeted by ninja snipers. The fandom and its ideas becomes split in two or three ways in such a magnitude that rivals that of the Krakatoa explosion of 1883. Very few people make it out with their sanity intact and live to tell about it.

Run.

Run for your lives.

It's Hoopa-ning.

SGD

Reaction score
Prepare yourselves... for the Poke-Scheisse Cataclysm.

What is it?

This catastrophic event happens roughly every 2-4 years, depending on the restoration period of Big Dawg Masuda. A full moon happens, pandemonium ensues the entire Pokemon community, resulting in speculation, debates, rumors, and all around silliness. 10-minute videos of absolutely nothing begin flooding the Internet, and leakers are reportedly being targeted by ninja snipers. The fandom and its ideas becomes split in two or three ways in such a magnitude that rivals that of the Krakatoa explosion of 1883. Very few people make it out with their sanity intact and live to tell about it.

Run.

Run for your lives.

It's Hoopa-ning.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1WTdtRWZ8

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
If Raichu is available then I'm definitely #TeamPikachu

Regarding the availability of Pikachu and Eevee in these versions- how will it be handled? Will there be wild Eevee in LGP and wild Pikachu in LGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.