• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not my fault. After all it's not changing thing that that guy isn't credible in any way.

He predicted titles (exactly not really because someone posted titles almost year ago on Italian forum), only one thing. Every other isn't confirmed.
He predicted the super weird left field titles,go integration,yellow remake...

This is Game freak we’re talking about.

They always do the bare minimum for pretty much everything. I can see them just copy pasting the Kanto pokedex without any changes and call it a day, as boring as it sounds.

Let’s be honest here. We all know it’s not going to be available from the start, just like gen 6/7.

I gotta disagree with them doing the bare minimum. They created an entire new engine for Gen V that was more complex than anything before, and then had to create a massive amount of models for VI. I think they've just been overwhelmed since moving to 3D. Sun and Moon felt like a happy spot for me, and that had so many new assets that aren't always as noticeable as the less chibi styling. I think USUM, even with the conveniences like pressing Y to save, felt off. I think if we get a game this year, then Ultra had to be out by November so I don't blame them. The problem is their audience is as broad as Disney's. Their problem is getting caught up in ideas that don't always pan out. Disney has a good model of having child friendly characters with stories that are fantastical, but sometimes dark and full of subtext. However, that's just focusing on the films while Game Freak has to create games. I don't envy all the plates they're constantly spinning, especially when you further take the anime into account.

I've resigned myself to think Let's Go is going to end up as a pure spinoff and not Gen VIII, so it'll be best to not give much energy to it. I'll be curious to see who the director is. Every bit of news sounds worse, but I just remind myself that the Zelda team made Windwaker HD to get a feel for how designing an HD Zelda would be and came out from it with Breath of the Wild. If this is what it takes, so be it.

He predicted the super weird left field titles,go integration,yellow remake...
And only one thing is confirmed and you all believe in all this. Zero conclusion? Really?

If I said "for 5 minutes you see meteorite and for 15 minutes Earth die" and after 5 minutes you really see that meteorite, you believe me in everything?

And only one thing is confirmed and you all believe in all this. Zero conclusion? Really?

If I said "for 5 minutes you see meteorite and for 15 minutes Earth die" and after 5 minutes you really see that meteorite, you believe me in everything?
But yellow remake and go integration has about as much credibility as the titles and those trifles aren't something anybody could ever randomly predict evnpen if he's the luckiest and weirdest man in the world.
C'mon dude,stop being in denial.

But yellow remake and go integration has about as much credibility as the titles and those trifles aren't something anybody could ever randomly predict evnpen if he's the luckiest and weirdest man in the world.
C'mon dude,stop being in denial.
I'm not denial. Title is confirmed, Yellow remake and Go integration are likely but thinking Game Freak wants to delete almost all core mechanics because it's Yellow reboot/sequel/remake... Just lol.

Think about it. Fairy type don't exist (they deleted that, lol). Dark type don't exist. Steel type don't exist.

It's always possible that the 4chan leaker has multiple sources and some are less credible than others, or they're just having fun. "Yellow remakes with a new protagonist and rival" is a weird premise.

I'm not even upset because we don't have anything that's officially confirmed yet.

Guys... just because he got the logos and GO integration "right" doesn't mean the other things he said are right. Remember, leakers tend to throw in fake stuff to cover their asses if the other stuff they said are true. Quit acting like y'all are about to commit suicide and be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom