• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously this is all killing us lmao
*sips tea from her lively corner of unphasedness*

Can't be bothered by any of these leaks anymore. XD I'm officially in "don't care until an announcement" mode. We know we're in for some sort of Yellow remake/reboot- now it's up to Nintendo to make or break it.

23:00 JST is the last time Nintendo announces Directs, so it is usually the 'deadline'.
Eevee keeps asking people to wait for 11:21 pm for the weather news... So I would say 23:21 jst is the last hope, which is about one and a half hour from now.

Woah just woke up, I‘m really scared to look at the clock can‘t take any more dissapointments. I think we have waited long enough, come on Gamefreak let it be this day.

Not holding out any hope for an announcement today, though I'm drawing a line for myself at E3 for this specific rumor to come to fruition, so there's still time. If there's nothing by the end of E3, I'm calling it a year. Plus, with all of th0e games coming out this year, I already fear for my wallet.

I bet it's nothing.

We might need to wait another month.

Hey guys/gals we finally know exactly what Pokémon Switch is!

6A9F4A46-E41C-43A6-BC7B-745B9EE5627B.jpeg

If the games aren't revealed this month, then that is a strike against this rumor.

Why does it feel like people are treating "today" as the end of the month lol.

Also, having gone over this second "Real Leaks" rumor again, there is definitely something strange there. His original post states that we're playing as new characters. Add to that the fact that there's an Eevee version, it kinds of throws the idea of a 1:1 remake out the window. Making a game that is just an HD Yellow, but not advertising it as such, is not really something I see as Gamefreak doing. We'll see I guess.

I've honestly never put too much stock into the 21st each month that Project Eevee has set up, but I'd like to be proven wrong. I'm still gunning for anytime this week anyways, so...

Bring the noise.

There is also the numbers in the recent photo that had been talked about before, 22, and 29!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom