• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime in April is all I remember. If there is anything about the movie this month, it HAS to be Zeraora. Maybe a teaser for something else as well if there is anything else, but the focus will be on that unless something truly weird happens, but that would make me question everything in all of existence. They have to give Zeraora some focus, so I doubt they would reveal anything next gen that soon after it.

Yeah their next investors meeting is April 26th. We'll have some idea what's what by then. Should be interesting to see what happens

*hears crystal eevee* *COMES RUNNING BACK* I AM ALL FOR THIS. YES PLEASE. My Witch themed trainer character would absolutely die to have an Eevee with crystals on it.

I wonder if they'd ever do an asymmetrical eeveelution design- I'd love a geode-inspired rock type eeveelution, maybe with greenish crystal? Although maybe it'd be too similar to Carbink, but I can dream, haha

That rumor about a Rock-type Eevee...

It's gonna look like that crystal fox picture I posted from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

The Last Jedi will release in DVD and Bluray on March 27th....

....I done figured it out.

Guys, we're getting a Pokemon Direct on March 27th.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

We did technically get an ORAS announcement immediately after the April meeting in 2014 so it's not impossible. They may want to pull another move like that

We did technically get an ORAS announcement immediately after the April meeting in 2014 so it's not impossible. They may want to pull another move like that
We didn't know about oras back then while right now we have two games listed for 2018 or later. I can see an announcement immediately after but I'm talking about the same day. Otherwise I don't think they would just let us read on a list when the games will come out. This is why I keep thinking they will let us know something before that meeting.

That rumor about a Rock-type Eevee...

It's gonna look like that crystal fox picture I posted from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

The Last Jedi will release in DVD and Bluray on March 27th....

....I done figured it out.

Guys, we're getting a Pokemon Direct on March 27th.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

and you know what ... Jungle 2 jungle and The hills have eyes were released in the same month... March! :ROFLMAO:

We didn't know about oras back then while right now we have two games listed for 2018 or later. I can see an announcement immediately after but I'm talking about the same day. Otherwise I don't think they would just let us read on a list when the games will come out. This is why I keep thinking they will let us know something before that meeting.

These are interesting points. I almost forgot about the ORAS announcement, and back then they're just remakes while the Switch game in question is likely a brand-new Generation. With it being a new Generation on a new console, I have a feeling that they may want to announce the games before the investors meeting instead of right after like the case of ORAS. I don't know if that makes sense or not what I just said, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom