• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
More like another week, but oh welp. Let's about this week though, still clinging on to some hope at least.

Reaction score
Where did he say the other gens would be dlc? One thing if it's just 151 until post game but it's another if I can't even transfer my Pokemon unlesss I buy the dlc

Reaction score
Ok if desdar and lavandula say the Chinese guy is trustworthy, I'm gonna be fine and ignore real leaks

Reaction score
If the 151 leak is fake by the Chinese community and the trip code used was the same as the original leak, doesn’t that also invalidate the original leak as well since it’s from the same person ?

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
If the 151 leak is fake by the Chinese community and the trip code used was the same as the original leak, doesn’t that also invalidate the original leak as well since it’s from the same person ?
Nah, because there's other people supporting the titles and such. And, as we know from the past, leakers can either add bits of fake information or can be given bits of fake/wrong information from their sources - it happened with some of SM and XY's leaks.

Not to mention there's the possibility the dude could have just been trolling yesterday.

This is why we need a reveal and official confirmation. It's getting silly. :whistle:

Reaction score
Nah, because there's other people supporting the titles and such. And, as we know from the past, leakers can either add bits of fake information or can be given bits of fake/wrong information from their sources - it happened with some of SM and XY's leaks.

Not to mention there's the possibility the dude could have just been trolling yesterday.

This is why we need a reveal and official confirmation. It's getting silly. :whistle:
Agreed. This is starting to get confusing and out of hand lol

Reaction score
Fusion of Piuk and LGE/LGP leak. God dammit.
i woldnt put much trust on this one, it says the next game is gen 4 remake but 2020, i really doubt they would wait for 2021 or so to release next gen, its too far apart, other thinks also seem iffy as well

Reaction score
i woldnt put much trust on this one, it says the next game is gen 4 remake but 2020, i really doubt they would wait for 2021 or so to release next gen, its too far apart, other thinks also seem iffy as well
Not that I believe these leaks (even if they sound alright), but I think they were saying that these games will have a Kanto after a disaster, which probably means parts of Kanto we already know + new areas (since he said new region). So based on these leaks, it suggests that this game could potentially be a new generation, which then makes gen 4 remakes in 2020 not seem unlikely.

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
There's a difference between what you could do, and what you CAN do. GF has done mostly handheld games and just made it to the 3d point. And you expect them to suddenly be in the big leagues of Zelda, who have way more experience in 3d games. That's quite a jump even now. So far they can only try their best and they're not on that level yet. So if anything, it's better to keep your expectations low and spare yourself the trouble.
Well I can be lenient as far as full on open world, if they're not ready for that much yet that's fine. But you're kidding yourself if you think the likes of XY and SM are their best effort, they can certainly improve on those. I expect something more in the range of games like DPPt, Mario 64, OoT, or TP for their first console game, that's a reasonable benchmark for them to hit at this point. Full open world can wait until about 9th or 10th gen, they should have enough experience with console development by that point.

Reaction score
I don't put any trust on this, where I said that? Of course it's not possible, it's too nice to be true.

Explore.
Reaction score
When you start dreaming about an announcement, you know it's getting bad. I've just woken up and this is how my dream went:

- The games were revealed on TV during the business segment of CNN.

- The titles were Pokemon You and Me, but for some reason "you" and "me" were spelled really weird.

- Games were set in Kanto and in full 3D with the human characters bein cell-shaded.

- Instead of resembling normal characters, they resembled characters from The Simpsons.

That last part made me cry in agony.

Reaction score
When you start dreaming about an announcement, you know it's getting bad. I've just woken up and this is how my dream went:

- The games were revealed on TV during the business segment of CNN.

- The titles were Pokemon You and Me, but for some reason "you" and "me" were spelled really weird.

- Games were set in Kanto and in full 3D with the human characters bein cell-shaded.

- Instead of resembling normal characters, they resembled characters from The Simpsons.

That last part made me cry in agony.
ahahahah XD

I dreamt about Pixelpar who wanted to kill me with a rifle, I think i won the dream game.

And by the way I really believe it's time to chill out XD

Status
Not open for further replies.