• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you start dreaming about an announcement, you know it's getting bad. I've just woken up and this is how my dream went:

- The games were revealed on TV during the business segment of CNN.

- The titles were Pokemon You and Me, but for some reason "you" and "me" were spelled really weird.

- Games were set in Kanto and in full 3D with the human characters bein cell-shaded.

- Instead of resembling normal characters, they resembled characters from The Simpsons.

That last part made me cry in agony.

I kept having dreams about Pokémon between 2009 and 2011. That was part of why I got back into the franchise; I figured my dreams were telling me something.

I’d be shocked if nothing is announced today considering today is Ash’s birthday, and also the day he began his journey

Here’s a new screen shot from the guy. How can you find a user’s tripcode?

View attachment 110226

Why would the thumbnails for the two games be differently sized - and why would they have BOTW selected if they wanted to prove that they have the games. Plus, a picture of the console with them on it would be a million times more believable than a screenshot with thumbnails that can be easily made in Paint.

Calling it a fake.

I do apologize for being down on the matter. I have always thought it's better to try to appeal to as many markets as you can. They can do that without having to change a thing, but some kind of change is bound to happen.

I have my doubts about this, but just in case...

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/998759963001475072

Mentioning that he woke up early in the morning, he's saying to "be sure to smile this afternoon" or something like that. It was posted about 8 hours ago.

He said, he woke up early and wish yourself good luck today's afternoon.
I don't what translator you are using, but I suggest looking for a better one since you're both wrong. He's saying that because he got up early this morning, he's already tired and that he will do his best in the afternoon as well. Again, just an ordinary tweet.

I don't what translator you are using, but I suggest looking for a better one since you're both wrong. He's saying that because he got up early this morning, he's already tired and that he will do his best in the afternoon as well. Again, just an ordinary tweet.
So Google is very bad with translate Japanese-English.

So they're already started the layouts on the new series. Does this mean that the SM arc is close to ending because i cant see it going on for another year

So they're already started the layouts on the new series. Does this mean that the SM arc is close to ending because i cant see it going on for another year
They still need to show the rest of the Ultra Beasts plus Ash's island challenge. I do think that they are going to save Necrozma for the finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom