• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/29 is looking likely, as far as I'm concerned.

The Eevee binder campaign ends on the 31st of May. There's Pikachu/Eevee toys lined up for a June release.
Wait and see is the name of the game.
The trademarks also indicate that the reveal,if this month,is early 29th at the latest.

The trademarks also indicate that the reveal,if this month,is early 29th at the latest.
Also CSC update their database every two weeks, the trademarks were filed on the 15th so they should pop up on the 29th. Knowning Nintendo they dont want people to discover the trademarks by visiting CSC, so they will most likely announce the games either BEFORE the 29th, or on the day itself.

They should at least reveal the release date, that should be good enough for me at this point.

they're playing with our hearts
Dd5GYHQU8AAct9P.jpg

xE9LO.gif

Dear pokemon company. We all know what the games are already going to be called anyway, Especially with all the pikachu and eevee hints you give us alone and all, Just stop toying with all our hearts and just announces the games officially already, Besides this will be for the best for the sake of this heavenly pokemon fandom rather than a games of who that pokemon.

Ps, I don't care if they see this message or not, I just felt like ranting and this is getting annoying now.

xE9LO.gif

Dear pokemon company. We all know what the games are already going to be called anyway, Especially with all the pikachu and eevee hints you give us and all, Just stop toying with all our hearts and just announces the games official already, Besides this will be for the best for the sake of this heavenly pokemon fandom rather than a games of who that pokemon.

Ps, I don't care if they see this message or not, I just felt like ranting and this is getting annoying now.

Actually we don't know. That's just unconfirmed "leaks". Domains isn't 100% proof after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom