• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamefreak gonna do the whole “Silhouette of the first confirmed Pokémon in the be game” and that ish will be an outline of Eevee.

It’d be especially cruel to ‘tease’ (if this is what they’re doing) it the games won’t be announced/revealed this month but at E3 instead. Because in the latter case, they can just say they’re not going to show anything before that.

I’m new here, and I didn’t follow much the hype/trepidation for the reveal until recently, but I know from previous experiences with other games and companies how hard it is to wait for a reveal/show of something, being teased about it, and then ending with little or nothing. Hopefully this time won’t be the case, for all the people that waited for months for this reveal.

xE9LO.gif

Dear pokemon company. We all know what the games are already going to be called anyway, Especially with all the pikachu and eevee hints you give us and all, Just stop toying with all our hearts and just announces the games official already, Besides this will be for the best for the sake of this heavenly pokemon fandom rather than a games of who that pokemon.

Ps, I don't care if they see this message or not, I just felt like ranting and this is getting annoying now.
They aren't going to reveal anything until near E3 I'm willing to bet, GF wants everyone to keep speculating and building up hype and E3 time is the best time to drop info. Personally, I just hope that if this is just Kanto they at least have the sense to do what HGSS and ORAS did and update the regional dex instead of going the FRLG route and locking us out of newer 'mons for the sake of an 'authentic Kanto experience'

They aren't going to reveal anything until near E3 I'm willing to bet, GF wants everyone to keep speculating and building up hype and E3 time is the best time to drop info. Personally, I just hope that if this is just Kanto they at least have the sense to do what HGSS and ORAS did and update the regional dex instead of going the FRLG route and locking us out of newer 'mons for the sake of an 'authentic Kanto experience'

I agree on the last part.
I did love Generation I, but making another remake/reboot with just Gen I mons might be both boring and cheap.

Last edited:
Gotta love how that one 'leaker' yesterday just had to add in "Look forward to it being revealed tomorrow!" (or however exactly they phrased it) and shot themselves in the foot with that. Why on earth would a 'leaker' give a false date that is so close? As I said, they shot themselves in the foot.

Gotta love how that one 'leaker' yesterday just had to add in "Look forward to it being revealed tomorrow!" (or however exactly they phrased it) and shot themselves in the foot with that. Why on earth would a 'leaker' give a false date that is so close? As I said, they shot themselves in the foot.

Was him the one who said that he works in Nintendo but will soon leave?
My guess would be that he was just trolling.

Paul Ryan from Pokeshopper already said that this level of Eevee & Pikachu merchandise is something he's never seen before, especially Eevee. They're definitely pushing the partner mascot thing

They might just drop a trailer tbh, they did with ORAS.

Nintendo did do that once, so there's a chance GF could do the same and go "screw it release the trailer" without an announcement.

I don’t think many would mind if they do that, and as I said before, I do think it’s possible they might follow that path.
I just think it’d be better to not expect it to happen.

They might just drop a trailer tbh, they did with ORAS.

I doubt it. The remakes are basically stepping stones using preestablished engines and Assets so they aren’t as big of a deal.

Pokémon on Switch will have a new engine and in HD. I think they’ll want to make a deal out of it. I could be wrong but I don’t think the first jump to console will get a low key announcement/reveal like ORAS did.

I doubt it. The remakes are basically stepping stones using preestablished engines and Assets so they aren’t as big of a deal.

Pokémon on Switch will have a new engine and in HD. I think they’ll want to make a deal out of it. I could be wrong but I don’t think the first jump to console will get a low key announcement/reveal like ORAS did.

It depends on the kind of trailer they’d release, I guess. Although the can still just make a short reveal trailer and announce a direct for the 29th to show more of the game.

I would actually like if they just dropped a trailer out of nowhere, it would add to the effect of the internet freaking out. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom