• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The megalith was pretty much just the anime’s adaptation of the ultimate weapon, and the “red” Zygarde was just stylistic. Nothing special.
You do have a point but even so It would be cool to still see megalith at the very least in a gen 6 remake as a post game delta episode in the future, And yea I changed what I said a bit because I felt I sounded a bit rude in it before i saw your post XD

Last edited:
I don't mind waiting a little longer for an announcement. For me, the anticipation and speculation at times like this when something new is coming is the best time to be a Pokemon fan.

Not TOO much longer though. I am but mortal.

I don't mind waiting a little longer for an announcement. For me, the anticipation and speculation at times like this when something new is coming is the best time to be a Pokemon fan.

giphy.gif

I think we‘ve waited and speculated long enough, please i really want information already :)

Zygarde is the best legendary since mewtwo imo, zeraora took his place tho :p

This is interesting, I read various US articles claiming a few days ago that the dockless Switch would help to increase switch sales with its cheaper price and it would aid Pokemon Switch in being more accessible for families, but apparently its not getting a release in the west.

Nintendo On Selling Switch Systems Without A Dock: “We Have No Plans To Release This Configuration In The Americas” | My Nintendo News
maybe because they planing on switch mini

Well, if the rumors about an announcement are correct, we should see a Direct announcement by Wednesday. Today if it's going to be on the 29th.

I would have taken Pokemon Z any day of the week over the Gen 7 games. They are okay games, but they feel rushed and unfinished, just like Gen 6.

This. Did we really need 7th gen on the 3DS? Doesn't really seem to have done much for the series except delay the transition to the Switch. Would've rather had Z in 2016 and SM on the Switch in 2017.

Tbh, i feel like the best outcome would have been Z(or better, dlc for XY) in 2015, and then gen 7.

But alas, Kalos never got anything more. It’s okay though, gen 7 was good, i’m not too disappointed with the lack of Z.

The Z vs. gen 7 debacle was the straw that broke the Camerupt's back for me lol... my delusional belief that we were getting Z and there would be no other alternative, has lead me to always take everything during leak/rumour season with a big bag of salt.

Gamefreak surprised me with gen 7, and they really took risks which I enjoyed. I have high hope that LGPE will be a great game!

@Esserise I personally feel like Zygarde was wasted in the games because I feel that Kalos wasn’t really all that well explored in terms of lore, even though it had a lot of potential. The same applies to Xerneas and Yveltal, but I only brought up Zygarde because that was the topic, though I would think a theoretical “Pokemon Z” game should expand on those two Pokemon as well.

The cell side quest would still be available in SM, but in my ideal world Pokemon Z would have happened before Gen VII. I want to see more games like the way Gen V and Gen VII integrated the main Legendary Pokemon into the story by providing us lore and roles for them in the plot. Roles beyond what Gen III and IV did, that is. I also think ORAS did a decent job with expanding Rayquaza, even if I didn’t like the writing of the Delta episode. I would have liked to see a little more done with or about Groudon and Kyogre though.

I understand there are people who are tired of Legendary Pokemon being in the spotlight and having major roles in the story. I’m not against having non-legendary focused games once in a while, but not like having Kalos build up something and leave us hanging.

Well, I’m the type of person who cares more about the design, concept, lore or story behind a Pokemon than how it is used in battle, unless they have a gimmick like Wishiwashi’s schooling ability. In this case, I can understand your points about Zygarde but as far as I’m concerned it will continue to feel like wasted potential to me. I am happy it got a major role in the anime though, despite what I said earlier.

And yeah, I hate the fact that Mythicals and other miscellaneous Legendary Pokemon don’t get much in the games. Mythicals used to have some kind of little quest for you to do and catch them, but now they don’t even get that much. :(

This is interesting, I read various US articles claiming a few days ago that the dockless Switch would help to increase switch sales with its cheaper price and it would aid Pokemon Switch in being more accessible for families, but apparently its not getting a release in the west.

Nintendo On Selling Switch Systems Without A Dock: “We Have No Plans To Release This Configuration In The Americas” | My Nintendo News

Please don’t crash my dreams, Nintendo... I need dockless Switch to be sold in Europe. :cry:

Last edited:

11 months is long enough. Normally I'm a really patient person, but I don't think my 28-year-old bladder can take this much longer.

11 months is long enough. Normally I'm a really patient person, but I don't think my 28-year-old bladder can take this much longer.
The atmosphere is different when there are leaks around and an announcement probably imminent, though.

(I feel I need to clarify here, I don't particularly want to wait longer, but I don't mind if it takes a few more days before we hear anything.)

Last edited:
If they don't reveal the date and time for Pokemon Direct today, there's still a chance for a surprise announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom