• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
I’d say these are all signs that something will BSN shown before May ends (thankfully.)
I’d still remain a bit cautious about something happening today, though.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
See the reveal being a new USUM exclusive Ultra Lycanroc which Ash uses on the May 31st episode.

The show reveals that the Switch game was scrapped due to the impatient and ungrateful fanbase and now every month a new Lycanroc forms I’ll be patched in as DLC at the rate of $10/form.

Reaction score
One thing that is strange to me... Masuda hasn’t tweeted a lot today. Also Project Eevee’s last tweet shows it stepping into some sort of room? The room of the direct maybe?

Explore.
Reaction score
Oh my goodness. Oh my dayum.

Oh my goodness. We going HAM.
A true poet here ladies in gentlemen.

In all seriousness, this couldn't be anymore exciting. I'm literally getting a new car the same day we get an announcement, let's hope I don't get so excited that I wreck the damn thing.

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I shall wait until it happens. It is smart to not celebrate to soon. Don't want to end up like Kefka in ff6 (I'm listening to the final boss theme as I type)

蒼い炎
Reaction score
A true poet here ladies in gentlemen.

In all seriousness, this couldn't be anymore exciting. I'm literally getting a new car the same day we get an announcement, let's hope I don't get so excited that I wreck the damn thing.
Actually, I stole those lyrics from one of my favorite videos ever. I too am so happy to finally get to hear something the game I'm looking forward to more than anything else. I can't stop smiling right now.

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.