• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On another note, what I that greenish humanoid Pokemon I see there in the picture?

It looks kind of like Gallade sitting cross-legged.

I'll do my best for the whole day today!
Reaction score
What a ray of sunshine you two are
thanks buddy, i do my best

on a serious note, i'm entitled to hold whatever opinion i want, whether that makes you happy or sad

peace

That would place the Direct after Oha Suta. Why would they do that?
you're operating on the assumption that oha suta is anything overly significant and not just news about the zeraora distribution or something along those lines

Reaction score
That would place the Direct after Oha Suta. Why would they do that?
I don't said after Oha Suta. Maybe in similar time. True is, after Oha Suta it doesn't make any sense if Oha Suta really wants to tease information about new game.

Not Dead
Reaction score
Oha Suta is a Japanese-exclusive show. It isn't going to announce any game; rather, it will make kids aware of an earlier announcement, especially since the Direct will air past their bedtime.

If we didn't get a Direct announcement today, then Oha Suta would definitely come before the actual Direct. That would be very weird.

Reaction score
Oha Suta is a Japanese-exclusive show. It isn't going to announce any game.

The show is going to make kids aware of an earlier announcement, especially since the Direct will air past their bedtime.
orrrrrr they're really showing nothing new at all and the advertisement is just a ruse to make people tune in

because everyone is chomping at the bit for information about this game and people are well aware of this as evidenced by the fact that we're all assuming that a room with some pokemon plushies in it is a direct room

Reaction score
It's a Gardevoir lol.

I'm keeping my expectations steadily, but I do hope we'll be getting something!

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
It's a Gardevoir lol.

I'm keeping my expectations steadily, but I do hope we'll be getting something!
Agreed.

I think everyone would love if something happens today, but I prefer to not be too optimistic, it didn’t suit well in the past, and not only for Pokémon reveals.

Reaction score
Or you're being pessimistic for the sake of it.
I'm not being pessimistic for the sake of it exactly, i'm being pessimistic because it's the easiest way for me to cope with disappointment.

If you are allowed to be optimistic in this thread, then why am I not allowed to be pessimistic exactly? Is there really any need to point this out? Especially if you're going to imply that I'm being pessimistic for the sake of being an arse?

I'm allowed my opinion, just as you are allowed yours. I'm also allowed to point out that no announcement has been confirmed. That's not pessimism, that's realism, since that's really the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.