• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I think it will be just an announcement of the game's titles with "more details to come" - and the trailer will probably drop at E3.

Reaction score
I think it will be just an announcement of the game's titles with "more details to come" - and the trailer will probably drop at E3.
I will take anything at this point and you know with titles or logos we would have confirmation at least and would know which leaks are true and which not, we would at least have an image in our minds of what games they are going to be. Instead of talking about nothing and going crazy, the community could at least theorize about realistic leaks and some other leaks not looked upon, could become a thing suddenly.

But personally i think there will be more than that, because otherwise i am sure leakers like emily would have said don‘t expect a lot of information this week, or something that direction.

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
Which will be overshadowed by a possible game reveal, meaning the chances of a game reveal during Oha Suta are slim.
Would it though? It’s not as if they’ve never released new game and anime information simultaneously.

Not Dead
Reaction score
Hmmm Apparently, we also will see Anime related news on Oha Suta according to the website Sohu dot com
Could you post a link? I can't find it there.

Esserise said:
Would it though? It’s not as if they’ve never released new game and anime information simultaneously.
And it isn't as if the movie is promoting Eevee or anything.

Reaction score
If these rumors are indeed true, then that means the Italian leaks with Piuk are 100%false, and that's a shame.

I think it would be interesting to have snake legendaries.

I think in his leaks, eevee was getting rock and flying type evolutions as well.

Ah well. We can only hope.

Reaction score
If these rumors are indeed true, then that means the Italian leaks with Piuk are 100%false, and that's a shame.

I think it would be interesting to have snake legendaries.

I think in his leaks, eevee was getting rock and flying type evolutions as well.

Ah well. We can only hope.
His info was dubious without these rumors though. And these actually have some traction.

Reaction score
Actually, Piuk's rumors had some traction as well. One of the people that was the first to translate the Chinese leaks for the 7th generation said that those rumors could be true.
"Could be true" isn't as good as "likely to be true". It's usually an indicator that someone doesn't know much about the subject they're talking about, because it just means that they don't have any information to prove it wrong. (And, besides, translating rumors posted by someone else doesn't mean someone has any insider info)

Reaction score
Some food for thought.

Someone on resetera is claiming that Pokemon Switch won’t be revealed in a direct, but rather in a media event. And in another he says the news will be out after 11:30 japan time.

Emily also seems to back up what he said.
oooo this is really interesting. It backs up with that youtuber said (although he was a week off, and usually is not credible at all anyways)

She is backing up what he's saying + his claim that we will get our gen 8 proper in 2019. Veryyy interesting

Reaction score
Some food for thought.

Someone on resetera is claiming that Pokemon Switch won’t be revealed in a direct, but rather in a media event. And in another post he says the news will be out after 11:30 japan time.

Emily also seems to back up what he said.
interesting well hopefully something does happen soon, fingers crossed

Reaction score
oooo this is really interesting. It backs up with that youtuber said (although he was a week off, and usually is not credible at all anyways)

She is backing up what he's saying + his claim that we will get our gen 8 proper in 2019. Veryyy interesting[/QUOte

So, this is a last minute twist. Are you saying she's less credible now that she's agreeing with some guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.