• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm honestly hyped for the reveal. At first, I was very skeptical about the new games, being a person who dislikes gen 1, but I'm actually really excited now.

Except that, if these rumors of a reveal at 10:30 am JST are true, I actually lost my "it won't be the 29th!!!" bet by only an hour and 30 minutes. Time to cook up some Pikachu card soup and eat it while watching the reveal, I guess.

Reaction score
Does the general public get to watch this media event or nah ? Or do we have to wait until it’s finished to see ?

Reaction score
Gen VIII in 2019? So GF no longer needs breaks? Because that would be the fourth game in a row.
Gen 8 coming out in 2019 makes more sense than 2020, having a 4 year gap for a new generation is kinda momentum breaking for the franchise in general, talking about other medias outside the games

Reaction score
The last time we had such mixed opinions was when gen 5 started leaking. That really divided the fandom initially. I wonder if this new game will be worse than the attacking the game and the starters got at reveal lol
I just remembered the times where diamond and pearl were localizing and some fans had attack some websites that had the names wrong of some pokemons. or many user always getting banned because they talked about rumour etc. but today the community seems a little more tolerant talking about. i was in these times pretty young, just had these things in my memories in good ol german pokemon community. lol

Reaction score
I think 2017 was supposed to be a gap year but GF didn't want to end Gen7 with just 2 games so they decided to make USUM.

Not Dead
Reaction score
Icy Wind said:
In one post he said it wasn’t a single game event.
I would think that Go and the new accessory would be involved, too. If there happens to be another Switch game, it should be connected to LGPE in some way or it would be viewed as random.

Status
Not open for further replies.