• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 2017 was supposed to be a gap year but GF didn't want to end Gen7 with just 2 games so they decided to make USUM.

That's a good hypothesis. I feel like they would have been much better received if they would have simply branded them Sun & Moon Ultimate/GOTY/ whatever edition/etc. They beat around the bush about what exactly they were.

Does the general public get to watch this media event or nah ? Or do we have to wait until it’s finished to see ?

I would lean towards it not being available to the public if it's a media event. There's a chance we could see it afterwards though. I imagine the info presented would be made available in another format; probably on youtube.

Every used Switch across the internet just jumped up in price today. Shoot. I had my eye on one for a solid price, too. So obviously SOMETHING is happening.

I honestly would prefer a new Colosseum Game, it needs a third entry.

I agree honestly. I’d even welcome another game like it because of the connectivity it has with the main core games. Pretty much a core series game anyway and the difference in story telling was amazing back in the day for the GCN series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom