• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME faces off against the Champion of Sinnoh. Watch here as his Sinnoh Pokemon League Challenge comes to a close.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
...Um, what? Well, this certainly is a surprise, but I don't think that's the big reveal Emily Rogers was talking about. Perhaps this is the game with only 151 Pokémon, with LGPE having more.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
...Um, what? Well, this certainly is a surprise, but I don't think that's the big reveal Emily Rogers was talking about. Perhaps this is the game with only 151 Pokémon, with LGPE having more.
I hope so. I don't want the games to have only the original 151.

Borderland Sword
Reaction score
The Nintendo Switch games have finally been announced. These games a Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu and Pokémon Let's GO Eevee and are set in the original Kanto Region in the first new release in the region since 2009's HeartGold & SoulSilver. These games feature co-op locally as well as a new device like a Poké Ball that lets you take your Pokémon around with you in Pokémon GO. You can also send your Pokémon from GO to Pokémon GO Park to get them in Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu & Eevee. It is out November 16tth
-Serebii

ANYWAY, looks like we can dress up Eevee so, ready for Let's Go~

Reaction score
It is Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee! Congratulations, Emily Rogers. You're credibility remains intact.

I was honestly hoping for Gen 8, but I get were they are coming from. They want to test out Pokémon on the switch. These games are just placeholders until we get to Gen 8.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Yeah... This... looks even worse than I imagined. Like the style looks like it regressed from Generation VII. And it just isn't acceptable for neither a Switch game nor a game where we have to play through boring ol' Kanto again. Lame.

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
So not only did I lose my 4chan pissing contest but it gave me false hope by announcing a Kanto Remake spinoff at the same time!

Not only the but they added the Pokemon go bullshit and I fucking hate the artstyle!

Today is fucking shitty.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Well, there's still a chance that they can include Johto in the postgame.

tso

Reaction score
Art style easily worst thing of this announcement. Everything else could be perfectly fine.

Tho. next year. <3

edit: i think this will hold up better when we get some proper gameplay. Still pokemon <3

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
So not only did I lose my 4chan pissing contest but it gave me false hope by announcing a Kanto Remake spinoff at the same time!

Not only the but they added the Pokemon go bullshit and I fucking hate the artstyle!

Today is fucking shitty.
The games literally look like glorified $60 versions of Pokemon Go. I won't be buying these games as they aren't core RPG's, and Pokemon Go is only a motivation for me to go outside and be active. It sucks that we have to wait another year and a half for Gen 8 when the longevity of Gen 7 already sucks harder than a.... not finishing the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.