• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
don get why people think there are no wild battle...
We saw a wild battle and how the started the catch mechanic in later part of the trailer.
Arepople to stupid to watch even trailer nowadays...
They focused so much on the new catching mini game since its new.
They meant you couldn't battle wild pokemon just capture them you should bw the one to rewatch the trailer see that there is no fight option on wild encounter it is like the whole game is a safari zone now

Also never call anyone stupid you dont know there level of intelligence.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
They meant you couldn't battle wild pokemon just capture them you should bw the one to rewatch the trailer see that there is no fight option on wild encounter it is like the whole game is a safari zone now
What does this mean for the actual Safari Zone now?

So it happened, we reached page 666. I feel a dark presence, will the devil pokemon appear now and hunt us. You know who i mean, Gir...........
Don’t you mean Vivillon, which is #666 in the National Pokédex?

Reaction score
they are two people at that point and double battle wouldnt work in this setup (only one wild pokemon) so it could default to the catching mini game.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Also for those complaining about Eevee and Pikachu not evolving, if you had no problem with it in yellow you really shouldn't have a problem with it here. Just a tidbit
Actually I did take issue with it being a thing in Yellow and I'm sure I've mentioned it on these forums or this thread once or twice.

Reaction score
Well, they announced a mobile spin-off that I won't be getting since they screw people outside the States, Pokémon Let's Go that is terribly divisive and Gen 8 for next year. I guess I'll get the Eevee version just to pass the time.

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
they are two people at that point and double battle wouldnt work in this setup (only one wild pokemon) so it could default to the catching mini game.
Rewatch the trailer the double co-op capture mechanic is shown you should really pay more attention when you watch

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
Calling others stupid when you were the one who failed to pay attention? Pretty bold move on your part.

If you actually bothered to pay attention, you'll see that every time a wild Pokémon is encountered, there is no battle option. Also, the only battles shown in the trailer, were battles against trainers, not wild Pokémon. I suggest you pay attention next time, before you accuse others of not paying attention.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
The only thing which can save these games for me is the presence of new Pokemon/forms, specially Gorochu or a new Eeveelution. All of these look unlikely.

I'll probably buy these games used in 2020 to pass time while we have a break year.

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
What does this mean for the actual Safari Zone now?

Don’t you mean Vivillon, which is #666 in the National Pokédex?
Im curious to also apparently you could walk on cycling road since there is no bicycle this time around what would they do about that?

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
Man would it have killed them to add at least some new pokemon to the games, i mean they could have used the scrapped ones at least or add Kanto forms of Alola Pokemon, just one new pokemon is really dissapointing.

They announce that they will add one at the end of the trailer the question is what kind of pokemon is that?

Reaction score
Also did somebody say something that the online features was a mistranslation?

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I’ve seen another titbit in the trailer which kind-of confirms that these games do not take place USUM or later- the presence of team Rocket and NOT Rainbow Rocket.
Rainbow Rocket doesn’t exist in these games so they’re closer to Remakes.

More disappointment. I hope they can concoct some new story with the regular team Rocket is they’re not going to adapt the significantly recent and story-heavy Rainbow Rocket.

Reaction score
I’ve seen another titbit in the trailer which kind-of confirms that these games do not take place USUM or later- the presence of team Rocket and NOT Rainbow Rocket.
Rainbow Rocket doesn’t exist in these games so they’re closer to Remakes.
Yeah pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.