• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
What theme are you using? I think Bluebook is one of the themes that puts post counts at the bottom on mobile: some do and some don't. I use Distortion World almost exclusively and that doesn't include post numbers.
I didn't know you could change the theme on your own. Right now, the theme is cream and brown.

How do I change that?

Edit: I figured it out. :)

Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
I hope they show atleast some new content. Every other remake had new areas so it'd be a downgrade if it didn’t have anything.

I liked the Mewtwo cutscene and it was impressive, but I don’t think the game is currently worth a new console and $60 imo+ paid Online service with less features than the 3DS entries.

I expect 0 mention of the 2019 game at E3.
They'll probably say SOMETHING about it. But the main focus will def be LGPE. I'm expecting decent coverage. This week is gonna be lots of fun! E3 starts tomorrow!

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I can see Smash taking most of the spotlight or at least be a big focus of tomorrow's Direct, so maybe if LGPE gets a minute or so, it will be enough for Pokemon. Smash is just too big to just be brushed aside.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
"Earlier this year, a trademark was registered by Nintendo, Creatures Inc. and Game Freak for the words "Ultra Shiny". Through retailer listings in Japan, it has been confirmed that the set out in November is to be called GX Ultra Shiny." -Serebii

I guess that confirms what Ultra Shiny was? XD Sorry fake leakers.

Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
I can see Smash taking most of the spotlight or at least be a big focus of tomorrow's Direct, so maybe if LGPE gets a minute or so, it will be enough for Pokemon. Smash is just too big to just be brushed aside.
I read a rumor that Steenee is to be a new fighter. And I'm just thinking, why not Tsareena.

Long Lost Member
Reaction score
Given LGPE, I think Eevee is a likely candidate for Smash.

I remember registering here to argue with @DoctorWhy about how Game Freak wouldn't be able to launch the Switch title in 2018.
Eh, who's right now.

I guess both.
Yep lmao. 2018 and 2019. Everybody wins lol.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Mimikyu and Incineroar for smash!

Incineroar looks like it was custom made to be in a fighting game like Smash or Pokken.

Reaction score
I think Decidueye is most likely, it was featured in Pokken and it seems to be the most popular Alola starter. Plus it would continue the trend of not having repeating type representation in Smash.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
it was featured in Pokken
Greninja isn’t in Pokken but is in Smash so I don’t see it as a favourable argument....

The anime seems to promote Incineroar more than the other fully evolved starters, so I'm guessing Incineroar.

Reaction score
I'm just hoping for a Grass-type to make it into Smash, it was a shame that they took out Ivysaur.

Reaction score
I hope they remove lucario from smash and or charizard, can’t stand them as Pokémon.

Would def much rather Ivysaur coming back or something more unique in their place.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I hope they remove lucario from smash and or charizard, can’t stand them as Pokémon.

Would def much rather Ivysaur coming back or something more unique in their place.
I think, given their popularity, it makes sense that Lucario and Charizard would stay in Smash over Ivysaur. Ivysaur just isn't pushed as being "cool" and popular like those two.

Given how much they're pushing Zeraora lately, they'll probably add that one in, though...

Reaction score
I think, given their popularity, it makes sense that Lucario and Charizard would stay in Smash over Ivysaur. Ivysaur just isn't pushed as being "cool" and popular like those two.

Given how much they're pushing Zeraora lately, they'll probably add that one in, though...
I know I’m just being contrary LOL

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.