• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What theme are you using? I think Bluebook is one of the themes that puts post counts at the bottom on mobile: some do and some don't. I use Distortion World almost exclusively and that doesn't include post numbers.
I didn't know you could change the theme on your own. Right now, the theme is cream and brown.

How do I change that?

Edit: I figured it out. :)

I hope they show atleast some new content. Every other remake had new areas so it'd be a downgrade if it didn’t have anything.

I liked the Mewtwo cutscene and it was impressive, but I don’t think the game is currently worth a new console and $60 imo+ paid Online service with less features than the 3DS entries.

I expect 0 mention of the 2019 game at E3.
They'll probably say SOMETHING about it. But the main focus will def be LGPE. I'm expecting decent coverage. This week is gonna be lots of fun! E3 starts tomorrow!

I can see Smash taking most of the spotlight or at least be a big focus of tomorrow's Direct, so maybe if LGPE gets a minute or so, it will be enough for Pokemon. Smash is just too big to just be brushed aside.

"Earlier this year, a trademark was registered by Nintendo, Creatures Inc. and Game Freak for the words "Ultra Shiny". Through retailer listings in Japan, it has been confirmed that the set out in November is to be called GX Ultra Shiny." -Serebii

I guess that confirms what Ultra Shiny was? XD Sorry fake leakers.

I can see Smash taking most of the spotlight or at least be a big focus of tomorrow's Direct, so maybe if LGPE gets a minute or so, it will be enough for Pokemon. Smash is just too big to just be brushed aside.
I read a rumor that Steenee is to be a new fighter. And I'm just thinking, why not Tsareena.

Given LGPE, I think Eevee is a likely candidate for Smash.

I remember registering here to argue with @DoctorWhy about how Game Freak wouldn't be able to launch the Switch title in 2018.
Eh, who's right now.

I guess both.

Yep lmao. 2018 and 2019. Everybody wins lol.

I think Decidueye is most likely, it was featured in Pokken and it seems to be the most popular Alola starter. Plus it would continue the trend of not having repeating type representation in Smash.

I'm just hoping for a Grass-type to make it into Smash, it was a shame that they took out Ivysaur.

I hope they remove lucario from smash and or charizard, can’t stand them as Pokémon.

Would def much rather Ivysaur coming back or something more unique in their place.

I hope they remove lucario from smash and or charizard, can’t stand them as Pokémon.

Would def much rather Ivysaur coming back or something more unique in their place.
I think, given their popularity, it makes sense that Lucario and Charizard would stay in Smash over Ivysaur. Ivysaur just isn't pushed as being "cool" and popular like those two.

Given how much they're pushing Zeraora lately, they'll probably add that one in, though...

I think, given their popularity, it makes sense that Lucario and Charizard would stay in Smash over Ivysaur. Ivysaur just isn't pushed as being "cool" and popular like those two.

Given how much they're pushing Zeraora lately, they'll probably add that one in, though...

I know I’m just being contrary LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom