• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
The Gen 8 games will definitely have Hold Items. Now, seeing how Game Freak likes to use a system's capability, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sri Lanka rumor is confirmed. But it can be equally be debunked as well.

Reaction score
Now, seeing how Game Freak likes to use a system's capability, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sri Lanka rumor is confirmed. But it can be equally be debunked as well.
Wasn't Sri Lanka more fan speculation than rumor? I know Piuk mentioned it, but I thought there were posts about the idea before him.

Not Dead
Reaction score
If that map is a rotated Britain, then Ireland looks quite diminished.

Also, Piuk was obviously lying. He disappeared right after LGPE were revealed, and the translation of the 2019 games has not started yet. He implied back in February/March that the games he was translating would be revealed within a few months, but nope.

Reaction score
I considered him suspicious after we got LGPE's reveal. He completely disappeared from the face of the Earth after that, but I guess that's better than seeing what kind of excuses he would use to defend himself.

Reaction score
Could this be the Gen 8 region?Looks like a rotated Britain kinda
Could very well be. We've had stuff that was hidden in the background come back to be of great relevance before. Like, for example, Toucannon and Ribombee in Gen 7.

Although, i'm still hanging tight to those rumors of Gen 8 being in spain. I think it was a bit too suspicious for a magazine talking about Gen 8 to be printed out just in that country.

Also, Junichi Masuda has visited Spain before...About 4 years ago in fact. Possible scouting?

Reaction score
I'll keep my hopes that it will be in a new continent. Why stop with the world tour now?

Reaction score
According to Pokejungle Chinese riddler said the trademarked Kanto mons plus mr.mime are getting new mega evolutions

Not Dead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the Riddler only said that they could get new Mega Evolutions based on the 2013 precedent. That list overlapped with the Mega one, but it missed some and included misleading candidates.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
What were the previous 'leaks' by this riddler? Between the S/M OG riddler, the alleged Chinese riddler and various other riddlers, riddles seem to be the new style of fake leaking and it’s getting boring quickly.

I miss those straightforward 4chan ramblings now.

Status
Not open for further replies.