• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am so absolutely sure this leak is fake and if it is then that's actually a really impressive hoax so props to the leaker for that.
They uploaded their own fake onto GO's servers? That'd be impressive, sure, but who would go to that much effort and possibly get in trouble just to convince people of a fake that'd eventually be proven wrong?

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Hmm, I think the "tradition vs innovation" theme might actually tie Gen 8 with Sinnoh much better than Gen 7's theme.

Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
That's true: Sinnoh is the only region where I had to look for help on YouTube. I had to check YouTube walkthroughs 4 times:

- for Solaceon Ruins
- for Distortion World
- for unlocking the secret cave entrance in Mt. Coronet
- for being able to explore the Battle Zone (didn't know I needed to have seen each and every Sinnoh Dex Poke).

And this happened in 2017. Sinnoh really is too confusing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So...According to Centro Pokemon's twitter ( the person who released the new pokemon's animations) is in fact saying that this pokemon is #808, so I guess it got fixed. It does appear that this is a Gen 7 pokemon

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I agree with this for no specific reason.

(When there's a sinnoh remake it would be nice if they could make it a little less open. It was too confusing.)
I hope the Sinnoh remake will have its own system that replaces the function of HMs, it's the region that needs it the most if you ask me.

Reaction score
So...According to Centro Pokemon's twitter ( the person who released the new pokemon's animations) is in fact saying that this pokemon is #808, so I guess it got fixed. It does appear that this is a Gen 7 pokemon
Wasn't that tweet released before we found the number? It said it was posted 14 hours ago.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
The person who leaked it said that the file says 891... I'm pretty sure people are just still stubbornly referring to it as 808 because that was the assumption. They're not going to "fix" the number because neither 808 or 891 were meant to be released yet- this was supposed to be kecleon.

Reaction score
Wasn't that tweet released before we found the number? It said it was posted 14 hours ago.
Ah,okay. I didn't see that.
The person who leaked it said that the file says 891... I'm pretty sure people are just still stubbornly referring to it as 808 because that was the assumption. They're not going to "fix" the number because neither 808 or 891 were meant to be released yet- this was supposed to be kecleon.
Yeah...You're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.