• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hmm, I think the "tradition vs innovation" theme might actually tie Gen 8 with Sinnoh much better than Gen 7's theme.
Is that sort of Lets Go? In a way, that one leak that mentioned “controversial changes to the battle system” was true. Just look at the way we catch Pokémon. That’s been a big argument among many people, they are presenting it as the innovative new way of catching Pokémon, while most people want to stick to their traditional methods.

Reaction score
But why bother at all. What was the point?
It's just that I feel that in the case they re-add dark areas (which might happen with the hypothetical Gen IV remake), and they remove HMs, they should give you something to compensate. Sure, removing dark areas would be ideal, but I don't know if it will happen. And you made me think of another problem: fog. I can't think of any item that could remove it and aside from Sandstorm and Hail, it's the most annoying weather condition.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I'm still hoping that we get a sort of combination of Poke Rides and Secret Techniques- I don't want lame little generic rides, but I would like to summon one of my own pokemon to help me clear obstacles. It shouldn't have to take up a move slot.

Reaction score
I'm still hoping that we get a sort of combination of Poke Rides and Secret Techniques- I don't want lame little generic rides, but I would like to summon one of my own pokemon to help me clear obstacles. It shouldn't have to take up a move slot.
Or a team space. They could implement something so you can call them anytime.

Ace Trainer
Reaction score
Yeah! Exactly like Poke Rides with your own pokemon, pretty much.
But what if you applied strength to something like, say, a litwick (look, I know that's impossible but bear with me) what then? Or what if you attached surf to a motherfrakking Tauros!

Reaction score
But what if you applied strength to something like, say, a litwick (look, I know that's impossible but bear with me) what then? Or what if you attached surf to a motherfrakking Tauros!
Well, in the Litwick case, it would look cute or funny. About Tauros, well, bovines can swim so I don't see any problem with that.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hmmm, Oriden might be onto something. It might be another magnet based pokmon. In that case I might be a Steel/Electric type

Status
Not open for further replies.