• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, Long time, no see.

Maybe that Polish leaker is only one who is telling the truth,because I reviewed the rumors here. In the Polish leaker's post, I just read that he had mentioned that there's going to be a a pure steel-type pokemon that power by dreams and it becomes a Steel/Poison type. Probably the Polish leaker was referring to this pokemon,because it does looks like it would evolve a Steel/Poison. Probably this little guy will turn out to be the 8th gen's Grimer (I meant the Kanto one),but I hope its evolution could have cooler design and similar to Kanto's Muk.

Last edited:

Maybe that Polish leaker is only one who is telling the truth,because I reviewed the rumors here. In the Polish leaker's post, I just read that he had mentioned that there's going to be a a pure steel-type pokemon that power by dreams and it becomes a Steel/Poison type. Probably the Polish leaker was referring to this pokemon,but I could be wrong.
I don't think so. The leaker mentioned it looked like a broken steam powered robot, and this doesn't look like that.

Maybe that Polish leaker is only one who is telling the truth,because I reviewed the rumors here. In the Polish leaker's post, I just read that he had mentioned that there's going to be a a pure steel-type pokemon that power by dreams and it becomes a Steel/Poison type. Probably the Polish leaker was referring to this pokemon,but I could be wrong.
I think Nutty's design is based on a homemade electromagnet. It has a wire tail, a clay or putty body, a nut for a head and a levitating ball for an eye. Someone could proooobably make a functioning version of it in real life with a cord and a metal cylinder, since it would just be a rough version of the levitating globe I posted earlier.

I don't think so. The leaker mentioned it looked like a broken steam powered robot, and this doesn't look like that.
You could be right. I also thought that this is kinda odd that this little guy hasn't mention in any rumors.

That leak also referred to it as if it was just one of many Pokemon-wouldn't "the only new Pokemon in LGPE" be more noteworthy?
In the last weeks I was in the marketing department of Nintendo Poland that in the last years became more active. I saw few Pokemon Switch trailers (for translation to Polish) that I guess were supposed to be released few months from now. They showed some pretty important stuff, I was surprised to find so much info this early. So, get ready guys, this might be weird.

So, the Games will be called Pokemon Unity and Pokemon Freedom. The box legends are:
-Dreagiris Dragon/Steel A very Majestic Long Dragon with parts that look like Medieval Knight armor. Gold with Red eyes.
-Indrairur Dragon/Grass A more magical Dragon, covered in grass with some colorful flowers.
I also saw the 1st and last stages of the starters, they are:
-Spiflora Grass/Bug a small spider, evolves into Florknitta Grass/Dark a Feminine brown Spider Standing up and with some webs in its arms
-Fyroal pure Fire a cute red baby horse Evolves into Unidian Fire/Fairy a bipedal Unicorn with white armor like elements
-Eellied pure Water an angry, slimy Blue Eel Evolves into Cryptoxi Water/Poison looks like a spiky Loch Ness monster with Purple venom dripping
This post is already long, this is all I’ll tell you now. Right now I have info for one more post. I could Maybe anwser some of your questions, but don’t expect too much more.

So, okay this is weird, but there are actually 2 regions, one bigger one smaller. The bigger one is Kuing and is definitely based on the UK. The smaller one is probably based on Ireland and is called Derin. In ”Unity” you start your Adventure in Kuing with Professor Alder. In ”Freedom” you start in Derin and you meet Professor Yew. You travel through both regions in both versions. The release date is January 1st 2019. I saw some new pokemon, I think I should make that a separate post.

In Polish I explained this. There is a Nintendo Polish branch, it’s small and still in development. The translated trailers are supposed to be ”a new era" for Nintendo Poland.
Guys, really I’m just here to share something I think you’d like to see before the official reveal, just like I did.

Some new pokemon I saw were:
-Beakright Normal/Flying small Brown bird with a yellow beak. Final evolution is Rock/Flying named Coaflight with wings made out of rocks. Didn’t see much of the mid evo, looks like bigger Beakright.
-Badgetor pure Normal badger with something like a theatrical mask on its head. Evolves into Normal/Ghost Badgore a bigger palet badger with a sad face and dead like Purple eyes.
-Silvish pure Bug a small grey Bug with mean eyes. Mid evo is a Silver Barrel like coccoon named Silker, Bug/Steel. Probably has a 3rd evo, didn’t see it though.
-Finphin Flying/Water a sound based Dolphin with levitate Evolves into Phinecho same typing, Looks simmilar, has some weird Blue armor
-pure Steel Steamacher Looks like a dream powered robot. Evolves into Yapunkine Steel/Poison type simmilar, but Looks broken and more angry with some metal spikes. Both have an ability that boosts power of both Fire and Water type moves
-Mindition a small levitating orange humanoid Psychic type, has a special ability that makes it Psychic/Fighting and creates 4 floating fists. I think It’s activated when Mindition’s HP goes below half.
-Squirro Normal/Fire red squirrel with a Big glowing tail in a weird shape
-Lagud Grass/Fairy a cute plant root with a 4 Leaf clover on its head"

He also claimed in January that the trailers would be released "a few months from now", and called it "Pokemon Switch", as if he had no idea about LGPE. I think this can be safely marked as a fake.

I heard this rumor recently on 4chan that we are getting a pokemon's sounds similar to Diancie and Dynamite or something, but the 4chan leaker (I meant a different leaker, not polish leaker) also said that it's hard to describe. But I heard that he has mentioned that it is going to be feature in the upcoming Mewtwo reboot movie and it has some tie-in with a new evolution method in gen 8. I thought it's kinda strange.

I wonder this 4chan leaker could might telling a truth and referring to this pokemon. I think it does makes sense and maybe the 4chan leaker is mentioning that we are going to get Fusion Evolution in the 8th gen,because this little guy does looks like a hybrid of Ditto and unown (except a tail). I am guessing that Game Freak was hinting it in the past with Venustoise (Blastoise/Venusaur fusion) , Kyurem (from B2/W2), and Ash-Greninja. We has seen fans love to make up fusions for pokemon for the fun of it. I think it would be a cool idea.

Hey guys, This makes me comes up a theory on this little guy that has do with gen 8 and Team Rocket. Do you guys want to hear it next time?

Last edited:
I heard this rumor recently on 4chan that we are getting a pokemon's sounds similar to Diancie and Dynamite or something, but the 4chan leaker (I meant a different leaker, not polish leaker) also said that it's hard to describe. But I heard that he has mentioned that it is going to be feature in the upcoming Mewtwo reboot movie and it has some tie-in with a new evolution method in gen 8. I thought it's kinda strange.

I wonder this 4chan leaker could might telling a truth and referring to this pokemon. I think it does makes sense and maybe the 4chan leaker is mentioning that we are going to get Fusion Evolution in the 8th gen,because this little guy does looks like a hybrid of Ditto and unown (except a tail). I am guessing that Game Freak was hinting it in the past with Venustoise (Blastoise/Venusaur fusion) , Kyurem (from B2/W2), and Ash-Greninja. We has seen fans love to make up fusions for pokemon for the fun of it. I think it would be a cool idea.

Hey guys, This makes me comes up a theory on 8th game will be like. Do you guys want to hear it next time?
Daimane?

Also there is very little similarity to Unown going on there- the pokemon has a metal nut for a head with a ball floating in it, while Unown has an opaque white eye with a black pupil.

XD Wouldn't really call Nutty "hard to describe" either.

Hey guys, This makes me comes up a theory on this little guy that has do with gen 8 and Team Rocket. Do you guys want to hear it next time?
While fusion is something I would want a plot to be about in a Pokemon game, I'd rather they wait on it until the generation in which they remake Gen 5.

That leaked metal nut Pokémon definitely seems cute, especially for an inanimate object-mon fan such as myself. I just wonder why the body so closely resembles a Ditto palette swap, which was my main doubt about it when I first saw the thing.
It kinda makes sense to me, if you think of it as a real object. The body is a clay or putty that is just holding the tail-cord to the nut-head so it can electrically charge it and create the magnetic field that the little (eye)ball is floating in. They probably could have given it little legs, but that maybe would have totally ruined the "realistic" design aesthetic- which I think they were going for, considering it's pretty much a Pokemon GO pokemon. I feel like the intent was for it to look real in AR mode.

It kinda makes sense to me, if you think of it as a real object. The body is a clay or putty that is just holding the tail-cord to the nut-head so it can electrically charge it and create the magnetic field that the little (eye)ball is floating in. They probably could have given it little legs, but that maybe would have totally ruined the "realistic" design aesthetic- which I think they were going for, considering it's pretty much a Pokemon GO pokemon. I feel like the intent was for it to look real in AR mode.

This, but also it’s just really common in general for the small mythicals to have kind of blobby bodies. Phione and Manaphy being the most similar case.

I loved it the minute I saw it--the polar opposite to my reaction to seeing Zeraora for the first time. I'm betting it's a gen 8 preview debuting in LGPE, and it has tiny cute Mythical vibes to me. I'd be happier if it WASN'T a legend in any way, but that's usually not how GF rolls, so whatever.

The very fact that you need another game on top of LGPE makes Nutty a mythical (Granted, Go is free but still). It’s not really different from Manaphy and Ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom