• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, wouldn't it be, don't know if this is the right expression, low hanging fruit? Specially since there's nothing else you can do with Mew or Mewtwo without making it feel forced.
Oh there's plenty they can still do with them, due to pandering and such. If anything the next movie will probably be about Mewtwo actually evolving or maybe some new power based off a supposed next gen gimmick.

I don't care about competitive, it's just that I felt they have done everything possible storywise to him. I don't think they can make him anymore interesting than he already is and would feel really, really forced if they do something else (like introducing a third Mewtwo randomly). Doesn't help that the last mythicals were not interesting at all and felt that they were just there (Zeraora), so unless they do something really interesting to it, I doubt I will change my opinion.

I heard this theory today that "Dittonut" could be the failed experiment for Mewthree that related to Ditto theory.
I think there's a Mewthree is out there that under our noses the whole time.

Maybe Mewthree thing could tie in with Ash's being so special.

I heard this theory today that "Dittonut" could be the failed experiment for Mewthree that related to Ditto theory.

But the thing is: You can argue that Ditto is a failed Metwo experiment already and thus the Mewtwo we know now, is technically Mewthree.

They tried to make a Psychic-type Pokemon out of magnets? Sounds a little....nutty. (Also, Ash doesn't have a Mew, Mewtwo, or Nutty)

But the thing is: You can argue that Ditto is a failed Metwo experiment already and thus the Mewtwo we know now, is technically Mewthree.
I don't think Mewthree is Mewtwo's another form,but I am thinking Mewthree could be Mewtwo's "little brother" (another Mew's clone) that also was created by Team Rocket.

I don't think Mewthree is Mewtwo's another form,but I am thinking Mewthree could be Mewtwo's "little brother" (another Mew's clone) that also was created by Team Rocket.

And that is what i mean: There are theories that Ditto is a failed Mewtwo attempt, but if you think about it and it that turns out to be the case, Mewtwo technically has too be called Mewthree and Ditto Mewtwo, since Ditto existed before Mewtwo and thus is also a Mew clone.

I believe that this new Pokemon is most likely a Steel type. I hope they don't go the "obvious" route and make it a Steel/Electric type.

And that is what i mean: There are theories that Ditto is a failed Mewtwo attempt, but if you think about it and it that turns out to be the case, Mewtwo technically has too be called Mewthree and Ditto Mewtwo, since Ditto existed before Mewtwo and thus is also a Mew clone.
That's true, In just the case, that's the reason why Giovanni referred him as Mewtwo because he was a succeed after Team Rocket failed temped to make Mew's clones out of Dittos. I wonder what if Mewtwo has a twin and Mew was pregnant with twins. I'm thinking that maybe Team Rocket was trying to make a Mewthree out of the another twin after "Dittonuts" will turn out to be failed clones of the twin like Dittos after they tried to did with clone Mew.

That's true, In just the case, that's the reason why Giovanni referred him as Mewtwo because he was a succeed after Team Rocket failed temped to make Mew's clones out of Dittos. I wonder what if Mewtwo has a twin and Mew was pregnant with twins. I'm thinking that maybe Team Rocket was trying to make a Mewthree out of the another twin after "Dittonuts" will turn out to be failed clones of the twin like Dittos after they tried to did with clone Mew.

They tried to clone Mew and one of its offspring, but not Mewtwo?

Nutty is the only new Pokemon that's being added to LGPE-I think it'd be really bizarre to include Nutty and discuss the concept of a sibling to Mewtwo, but not include it until the next games, which likely won't take place in Kanto.

Apologies if it's been suggested, but could Dittonut be ditto's evolution? He could be a finalized version of the ditto evolution from the Spaceworld Demo. I thought people said that Ditto2 was metal type. Honestly, I'm just looking for any excuse to look forward to possibly getting Wolfman.

Also, I didn't like the design at first but the animations really sold me on this Pokemon. It's super cute.

Well, Animon is Normal-Type, not Steel. However, it evolved with the Metal Powder, so you were close.

Sincerely, the "Nutto is Animon" theory is something that I find possible. Sure, there's a chance this is a Luvdisc/Alomomola situation, but we have to consider it.

By the way, I also Wolfman and Kotora get in. I don't know how, but these designs shouldn't be wasted.

I see your point. It could also be a Carbink/Diancie situation. I would just find it weird if this Pokemon wasn't connected to gen 1 in some way. The idea that it might be a random mythical seems like an odd choice to me. I still don't even know how a ditto evolution was/is suppose to work.

I see your point. It could also be a Carbink/Diancie situation. I would just find it weird if this Pokemon wasn't connected to gen 1 in some way. The idea that it might be a random mythical seems like an odd choice to me. I still don't even know how a ditto evolution was/is suppose to work.
Okay, I never thought about that. I forgot that Transform ignores Ditto's stats. I guess that's why they scrapped Animon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom