• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Serebii knowing something, his posts on ResetERA have gotten more and more annoyingly cheeky as of late, and I don't think he'd do that if he didn't know anything about the game (at the very least, he'd be more passive). Really, the way he's acting reminds me of the more smug leakers that have come through across the years.

Inb4
Sushieon, the flying type Eeveelution is revealed which evolves when a new windy terrain is active.
XD I'm actually not sure about the last 3 words...don't really make sense, but that's what google translate did for me.

XD I'm actually not sure about the last 3 words...don't really make sense, but that's what google translate did for me.

The last three words and that pattern are the things that throw me off.
Here's my attempt to find the tweet's meaning.

At 11:21 I will inform you of the weather of the day.
This part is understandable, since they're hyping up 'Wind' Lugia and 'windy' is a king of weather...

This week you will evolve...
Does this confirm that we're getting an Eeveelution, and not anything else about Eevee like some people were speculating?

Eevee
┃ ┣━┫ ┃
┣━┫ ┣━┫
┃ ┣━┫ ┃
┃ ┣━┫ ┃
┣━┫ ┣━┫
Sushi
Ruji
Said"

I'm completely clueless about this one. The pattern seems strange.

Wikipedia said "Ruiji" is Japanese for similar.
類似 - Wiktionary

All I can think of it is- Eevee will evolve into something weather/terrain related this week, and someone said that the evolution resembles sushi (?).

The last three words and that pattern are the things that throw me off.
Here's my attempt to find the tweet's meaning.

This part is understandable, since they're hyping up 'Wind' Lugia and 'windy' is a king of weather...

Does this confirm that we're getting an Eeveelution, and not anything else about Eevee like some people were speculating?

I'm completely clueless about this one. The pattern seems strange.

Wikipedia said "Ruiji" is Japanese for similar.
類似 - Wiktionary

All I can think of it is- Eevee will evolve into something weather/terrain related this week, and someone said that the evolution resembles sushi (?).
The weather thing should not be taken seriously. Eevee posts every single day this sentence: " At 11:21 I will inform you of the weather of the day. " Every single day.
The other part of the tweet is not really clear but I wouldn't take it too seriously either. Eevee is the biggest troller ever...The only eeveelution we will get is probably Trolleon.

The weather thing should not be taken seriously. Eevee posts every single day this sentence: " At 11:21 I will inform you of the weather of the day. " Every single day.
The other part of the tweet is not really clear but I wouldn't take it too seriously either. Eevee is the biggest troller ever...The only eeveelution we will get is probably Trolleon.

"This week you will evolve" sounds suspiciously like announcement-time to me, and it’s the clearest part of the tweet.

"This week you will evolve" sounds suspiciously like announcement-time to me, and it’s the clearest part of the tweet.
I know, people are answering its tweet asking what it will evolve to or to don't evolve because it's perfect like this. Anyway, the thing is: people in Japan believe eevee is going to evolve this week.
My only concern is that eevee promises big announcements every day but nothing really happens.

According to Paul Ryan, the first merchandise announced for summer/after movie is Green/Blue and Blastoise. Other Gen 1 stuff...I think that rumor Lavandula posted about Green being in the game may be true

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/978175889744760832

Last edited:
Isn’t that “pattern” a fortune telling game? I remember learning how to play it when I took Japanese lessons in elementary school, but I have since forgotten. Either way, I don’t really think this means anything.

EDIT: Okay I think I remember now- If the pattern is text and not an image, then those gaps in the lines are irrelevant, and you pick a letter from eevee’s name at the top and follow it down (crossing over whenever you come to a horizontal) until you reach your answer.

The words underneath correspond to the line and are meant to be read vertically, I believe?

EDIT 2: AHH I think I get it- you start at the first character and follow the line, and whichever vertical word is at the end is the first word in the sentence. i started translating them just in the order i saw them and suru translates to “to”- havent looked up the others yet, I’m on mobile and my Japanese is really shaky.

EDIT 3: Okay I was right the first time I think- because the phrase “to not do” is there twice, so I think again that its a little fortune teller thing where you pick a letter and depending on which you pick at the top and follow down it gives you an answer. Like a “will eevee evolve?? the answer is different depending on which starting point you choose” kind of thing.

Last edited:
And here is Pixelpar confirming that he has inside infos about the games. Like I thought, it was not just an educated guess...

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/978187841791504384
Eevee may evolve soon, Pixelpar saying that the titles will be announced before the 17th of April, Pokegraph saying that we will know something before May.
It looks like we're really close to an announcement. April is the month.

Last edited:
Isn’t that “pattern” a fortune telling game? I remember learning how to play it when I took Japanese lessons in elementary school, but I have since forgotten. Either way, I don’t really think this means anything.

EDIT: Okay I think I remember now- If the pattern is text and not an image, then those gaps in the lines are irrelevant, and you pick a letter from eevee’s name at the top and follow it down (crossing over whenever you come to a horizontal) until you reach your answer.

The words underneath correspond to the line and are meant to be read vertically, I believe?

EDIT 2: AHH I think I get it- you start at the first character and follow the line, and whichever vertical word is at the end is the first word in the sentence. i started translating them just in the order i saw them and suru translates to “to”- havent looked up the others yet, I’m on mobile and my Japanese is really shaky.

EDIT 3: Okay I was right the first time I think- because the phrase “to not do” is there twice, so I think again that its a little fortune teller thing where you pick a letter and depending on which you pick at the top and follow down it gives you an answer. Like a “will eevee evolve?? the answer is different depending on which starting point you choose” kind of thing?
Good. Thanks a lot.
So this comes out:

" At 11:21 I will inform you of the weather of the day.
This week you will evolve...

Ee v e e
┃ ┣━┫ ┃
┣━┫ ┣━┫
┃ ┣━┫ ┃
┃ ┣━┫ ┃
┣━┫ ┣━┫
(1) I'll do it / (2) I won't do it / (3) Probably I'll do it / (4) I won't do it"

Eevee is just confused about evolving or not.

Last edited:
Actually, now that I’m looking at it, all the lines go to either 2 or 4, so its saying it definitely won’t evolve in the most roundabout way ever :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Wait, crap, I spoke to soon, they do all go to different answers

I had to actually manually draw out the puzzle, I guess 4 hours of sleep isnt enough for simple puzzles, agh

But yeah, I think this is just a cutesy Eevee post and doesn’t really point to or hint at anything.
Also, since it says “you will evolve”, I think it really is a game for the reader to play that tells them whether they will evolve or not, like a magic 8-ball. Eevee doesnt seem to even be considering its own potential for evolution.

Attachments

• DC2DB437-B900-4055-BAA1-2DE7EB5E5539.jpeg
    DC2DB437-B900-4055-BAA1-2DE7EB5E5539.jpeg
    324.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Actually, now that I’m looking at it, all the lines go to either 2 or 4, so its saying it definitely won’t evolve in the most roundabout way ever :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Wait, crap, I spoke to soon, they do all go to different answers
Yeap. The first two letters lead to a yes, the last two to a no.
But yeah, I think this is just a cutesy Eevee post and doesn’t really point to or hint at anything.
Also, since it says “you will evolve”, I think it really is a game for the reader to play that tells them whether they will evolve or not, like a magic 8-ball. Eevee doesnt seem to even be considering its own potential for evolution.
Yeah, most likely. The point is: they are really mean teasing like this with eevee if there's no new eeveelution.

Last edited:
And here is Pixelpar confirming that he has inside infos about the games. Like I thought, it was not just an educated guess...

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/978187841791504384
Eevee may evolve soon, Pixelpar saying that the titles will be announced before the 17th of April, Pokegraph saying that we will know something before May.
It looks like we're really close to an announcement. April is the month.

Finaly we have actual confirmation that Pokémon is coming not also this year but in about 2 or 3 weeks we can start discussing real leaks given by The Pokémon Company!
Let's start the hype!

Finaly we have actual confirmation that Pokémon is coming not also this year but in about 2 or 3 weeks we can start discussing real leaks given by The Pokémon Company!
Let's start the hype!
how we can confirm something that's not given by the company tho?

how we can confirm something that's not given by the company tho?
I do trust in Pixelpar and he is known to get Directs and info on many games right, so when he says that 2018 is the year I like to give him all the credit. Also everytime he was wrong he apologized and faced the people that look in his Twitter everyday for news and inside info.

I do trust in Pixelpar and he is known to get Directs and info on many games right, so when he says that 2018 is the year I like to give him all the credit. Also everytime he was wrong he apologized and faced the people that look in his Twitter everyday for news and inside info.
and how it's changes my point ?
not a official source=not confirmed

and how it's changes my point ?
not a official source=not confirmed
Sure, you make a good point, never said otherwise. I was just reforcing my point, either way, we should be hyped for these next couple of months. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom