• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you will straighten up, or you will get out.- That´s creepy. What´s happening on here`??
Do we have new leaks? o_O

I'm ok with Pixelpar being able to make jokes...but now it's a bit too much, he's basically doing nothing different from what we do: speculate on everything he sees. He clearly can do whatever he wants but I'm not taking him seriously as a leaker anymore...Cause he is not trying to leak anything apparently, he may be aware (or simply a smart guess) that an announcement will come in April but probably nothing else.

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/979500754233888769

I'm ok with Pixelpar being able to make jokes...but now it's a bit too much, he's basically doing nothing different from what we do: speculate on everything he sees. He clearly can do whatever he wants but I'm not taking him seriously as a leaker anymore...Cause he is not trying to leak anything apparently, he may be aware (or simply a smart guess) that an announcement will come in April but probably nothing else.

He´s one of us! :cool:

The new eevee seems off :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1522364461452.jpg
    1522364461452.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 91

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/979500754233888769

But he didn't do the image, he said it's a joke because someone told him that the image it's fake. It's just his guessing, it's not his own april fools joke so you dont have to stop taking him seriously...

Honestly, until the games get officially announced, i wouldnt trust any leaks. Have we ever got leaks that were this quality and legit before an actual game announcement? They usually happen closer to the release of a game. Its getting so bad because people are using the "leaks" and "rumours" as clickbait on their articles/twitter/youtube so its all just spiralling out of control

That's what is so suspicious about them. Back when the originals were made, we WERE expecting something to happen. It didn't happen. A true leak wouldn't happen unless information was close to happening. This would mean almost everything is fake.

maybe the OREOKROEREKOREKORKEO Leak (January 2018) is now plausible. It's true that they got wrong the direct, but plans change and maybe this was the wrong bit in the leak. Everything else now is quite plausible

maybe the OREOKROEREKOREKORKEO Leak (January 2018) is now plausible. It's true that they got wrong the direct, but plans change and maybe this was the wrong bit in the leak. Everything else now is quite plausible
what was that leak about? I don't remember it

it's in the main post:

Happy New Year, heres some info

>Games will be releasing late next year most likley, there will be minimal gameplay shown at the direct in about 2 weeks
>around 30 new pokemon are added => plausible. if it's like USUM and not gen8 they can add few mons.
>The Battle System changes are real, but havent been portrayed very well by anyone. You move around in real time selecting up to 4 moves on the left joycons d pad, kind of like Stadium. Movement varies based on pokemons size, speed, and terrain (flying pokemon fly, water pokemon swim, ect)
>Speed stat works differently, not based on a number but on the stature of the pokemon. Two similar pokemon can have varying speeds though, not 100% on how it works but this was how i understood it
>PP works differently now, and is a stat. Its an energy meter, if you have enough meter you can use a move. PP is not something attached to individual moves anymore.Slowly will recover over time. All moves have cooldown. One drawback of Zmoves and Megas is their heavy use of PP
>Playable charcters will be Red (not 100% if its kanto red) and some chick with blonde & colored hair i think
>Not quite a kanto remake, and not quite gen 8. Its better to think of it as a “kanto reimagining”
>game apparently tries to take a more open approach, after the long ass tutorial, you can beat gyms in any order you pick and will range in difficulty based on your badge count. However some areas will just be too hard without properly trained teams
>theres no evil team, but two groups in the region, one trying to sustain tradition and culture, and the other trying to transform the region. The conflict causes lots of trouble for the region.
>They are continuing RR storyline. There is talk of DLC, But they were most likley refering to mega stones they would add later as no new megas will be available from the start.The new megas will be 1 of the gen 4 starters. That, or the battle frontier, which i’ve heard is absent
>starters will be bulbasaur, charmander, squritle, and pikachu.Each will havean exclusive Z move

Honestly, until the games get officially announced, i wouldnt trust any leaks. Have we ever got leaks that were this quality and legit before an actual game announcement? They usually happen closer to the release of a game. Its getting so bad because people are using the "leaks" and "rumours" as clickbait on their articles/twitter/youtube so its all just spiralling out of control

USUM Wishlist leak was on 4chan 3 months before USUM was announced. Had his name as "USUM" and went into explain they stood for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Got lots stuff right but also stuff wrong.

And a personal favorite of mine, "The Sun is a star and the moon is a cloud" = Cosmog and that evolves to Solgaleo and Lunala. The day of the Sun and Moon logo leaks. 8 months before Cosmog was revealed (I think it was october, might of been early November). I know the anon above mentioned the clouds so it could go either way but I do believe it's real
upload_2018-3-31_1-57-38.png

USUM Wishlist leak was on 4chan 3 months before USUM was announced. Had his name as "USUM" and went into explain they stood for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Got lots stuff right but also stuff wrong.

And a personal favorite of mine, "The Sun is a star and the moon is a cloud" = Cosmog and that evolves to Solgaleo and Lunala. The day of the Sun and Moon logo leaks. 8 months before Cosmog was revealed (I think it was october, might of been early November). I know the anon above mentioned the clouds so it could go either way but I do believe it's real
View attachment 109093
I dont understand how that statement predicts cosmog. Am I being dumb?

I would only believe this if they were planning an X/Y style announcement, but their plans changed for whatever reason. Possibly to focus on Detective Pikachu.

What could this mean ?
He pinned the tweet.

That's the date the plushies get added to the catalogue.
And it's also the investors meeting date I think.

Maybe he has seen the plush?But why would he tease like this,we pretty much know it's Zeraora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom