• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in April. The next 3 weeks will be full of new fake rumors and leaks but if we are lucky enough we will see Zeraora soon and maybe even the announcement of the new games. At least, at the end of this month with the new investors meeting, the release date should change to a definitive one.
We are almost there.
Don't trust anyone and anything.

Oh my lord this layout lmao.

Anywho, my thoughts on the picture: I can see it go either way to be honest.

I wouldn't put it beyond Gamefreak to just enhance the Gen 7 graphics and tweek them slightly to hit the speculated deadline of 2018
But it does seem Switch could do more but again, If this is real it could just be the quality of the photo as well.

For me, I don't real mind what graphics they used. For me, it's more the spread of Pokemon and plot. I've seen comments on the Poketubers video's claim they won't buy it if the graphics are like this. To me, that's ridiculous.

Something I said during the USUM period at the start: If it has Pokemon in the name, it will sell regardless. Exclude Yellow, USUM is on track to be the second most sold follow up game, nearly overtaking B2W2.

And we should be getting Zeraora soon anywho (Considering Marshadow's 1 year anniversary since it's reveal is coming up) so that will clear a lot topics.

Though, I do think there is something about Zeraora that we don't know yet... At least from Paul Ryan's tweets is what I am thinking.

Gen 8 gimmick?

If you look closely at the lapras in the supposed leak there is no transparency or water movement around the lapras despite the fact that you can see pokemon underwater, so what's the deal there? it almost looks like it's not even in the water.
Plus the black thing the player is holding onto looks like the piece of the sun and moon pokeride gear. This is why I believe it's fake but of course I can be wrong.

~snip~
The island at the top looks a bit too blocky. Coastlines and islands in Gen 7 have a more realistic appearance - take a look at Kala'e Bay, for example.

Masuda is making a joke on Twitter about Pokémon go using the “more recent and powerful graphic”... but after that lapras image there is nothing to laugh at xD

meh, my bet is may.
this month zeraora will be the focus

So the international Pokemon account on twitter posted this 2 hours ago, at first I thought it was fake but it is from their account

Attachments

• 8CA910D4-DCA4-4CA1-A7A3-7D32A695E7BB.jpeg
    8CA910D4-DCA4-4CA1-A7A3-7D32A695E7BB.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 161
So the international Pokemon account on twitter posted this 2 hours ago, at first I thought it was fake but it is from their account
Look at the @ XD its fake account that Folagor has. He is a spanish youtuber and if you ask me I hate him a bit XDD I used to like his channel but you know, clickbaits and trash videos, and now that "announcement"... yeah, I think that I hate him a lot XD

Look at the @ XD its fake account that Folagor has. He is a spanish youtuber and if you ask me I hate him a bit XDD I used to like his channel but you know, clickbaits and trash videos, and now that... yeah, I think that I hate him a lot XD
Aw thanks for clearly that up really thought it was announcement

This layout is brought to you by Espeon, a shiny one ... :ROFLMAO:

Happy Easter to everybody! Now... are we going back to kanto or nah?

I was thinking about the lapras picture. How can we see submerged tentacool and magikarp in the water, but our ride lapras' fins are not visable in the water? The water is either semi transparent or not. This could be because its in alpga/beta and still being worked on, or its fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom