• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The water/flying ones freaks me out

I was thinking about the lapras picture. How can we see submerged tentacool and magikarp in the water, but our ride lapras' fins are not visable in the water? The water is either semi transparent or not. This could be because its in alpga/beta and still being worked on, or its fake.
But we can only see their heads, or tail in Gyarados' case. They seem to have floated up as a reaction to Lapras.

Yep, they're fake, those legendaries ruined it.
I won't lie, but those protagonists characters were awesome.

The water/flying ones freaks me out

It looks like one of those water birds with the really long toes- I think for standing on lily pads?

EDIT: Jacanas, that’s what they’re called. This is a baby one
74433A6E-7E98-4CBF-BE91-64DD45F3BBBE.jpeg

Doesn’t really have those freaky proportions though, looking at it again- it would be a little more distinctive if it did

Last edited:
One of those legendaries is giving me Miss universe 2013 flashback ... Miss USA... I Choose u!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• a5b2807bd969eabede66a974032e3379.jpg
    a5b2807bd969eabede66a974032e3379.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 100

Honestly, that's a seriously impressive April Fools! I love the graphics and logo design!
/vp/ - - Pokémon - 4chan
New leaks from 4chan, probably aren't the starters, look very interesting.
These have some very fun designs, and honestly, I think I'd consider them the most believable so far. The leaker isn't coming up with any elaborate story behind the pictures-just sharing them as they are.

At the same time, there's a few things I'm finding suspicious.
https://i.********/vp/1522596687088.jpg
These legendaries, as awesome as their designs are, strike me as very odd. They have those clocks in their background, and appear to have a past/future theme-but why would we get more time-based legendaries after Celebi and Dialga? Isn't that a bit much?

I also find it very bizarre that this would be all that would appear on concept art. Generally, concept art is used to finalize a visual design, and figure out how the design would move. (We did see this with the SuMo starters, after all-their pages were full of multiple poses and actions) So why a page with only one pose and an incredibly distracting (though very cool) background? You can barely see the future legendary's limbs.

And the main characters' sheet seems rather odd as well:
https://i.********/vp/1522596481635.jpg
Like the legendaries, these only have one pose shown. (You can't even see if there's any logo on the boy's jacket) And unlike the legendaries, there's not really any reason not to include more on the page-there's tons of blank space.

Something else that could go either way-the "CONFIDENTIAL" stamp on these sheets does match the one we saw on the SuMo starter leaks.
pokemon-leak.jpg
But at the same time-isn't it possible that this stamp made its way into the photos because it was something previously seen?

Oh man those starters look so bad! Clearly they are not made by the same artist of the other art shown in that leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom