• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it's for home console(Switch).And the fact that they signed the trademark now means it must be coming this year,right?

Wasn't there rumours that the people behing the beautiful platypus fakes were also behind the recent Piuk leaks?
No,one person was shouting it at /vp/ but I don't think there's any proof linking the two

So it's for home console(Switch).And the fact that they signed the trademark now means it must be coming this year,right?

No.

The trademark is for Pokémon Rumble, too, so it's unrelated to anything Gen 8 most likely, if it isn't just a bogus report in the first place.

I mean the Rumble game.If they trademarked shouldn't it be announced soon?

Probably not. Things can be trademarked some time in advance. In this case it could’ve been trademarked for the sake of being trademarked, since it’s a slang term for an existing game.

Really doesn’t mean anything, don’t get excited.

It's definitely not what I want to see happen, but I'm not really sure how you'd be able to use most water types otherwise.
Maybe the field is watery and all pokemon can be used but Water Pokemon use swimming animations and gain an advantage.

I AM ALL FOR A FIRE PEACOCK. BRING ON THE FIRE BIRD. I would love a peacock pokemon and having it on fire is only BETTER.

I mean, I am definitely in love with the idea of a fire peacock starter. But Ho-Oh. :p

As a refresher, here's all three hints and answers we have so far:

Hint #1 said:
299792458-343
Speed of light: 299792458 m/s
Speed of sound: 343 m/s
-
Hint #2 said:
Hint #1 has been solved by anon so here is the second
น้ำ: amosyhcarb sairalc
ไฟ: kajtnum sucaitnum
หญ้า: amsaps amredagem
น้ำ: Clarias Brachysoma
ไฟ: Muntiacus Muntjak
หญ้า: Megaderma Spasma

-
Hint #3 said:
Well looks like hint number 2 has been solved, here will be hint number 3 about the villainous team of the games, mostly what their purpose is in the game.
  • Bronius
  • Giallo
  • Gorm
  • Rood
  • Ryoku
And most importantly: Zinzolin, Lacunosa.town
Pokemon is about catching wild creatures and capturing them in pokeballs. We don't agree with this. The team is a set of zealot monks who want to:
This is the goal of the evil team in the Pokemon Switch games.

Last edited:
I'm starting to fear the first RPG style PKMN on the Switch will featuee ZERO new Pokemon.. Not much to work with on that, but I have an awful feeling that this stuff turns out fake, it's a total reboot, and we work with the Pokemon we already have now. Only saving grace possible fusions.. but even with how darkish they got with Megas, fusion would also seem unethical? *sigh* Just venting. I feel there will yo many Go elements, trying to ride that train...

It is most likely a fake.
Which is why I said if. So many rumors take from it so I speculate.

I'm starting to fear the first RPG style PKMN on the Switch will featuee ZERO new Pokemon.. Not much to work with on that, but I have an awful feeling that this stuff turns out fake, it's a total reboot, and we work with the Pokemon we already have now. Only saving grace possible fusions.. but even with how darkish they got with Megas, fusion would also seem unethical? *sigh* Just venting. I feel there will yo many Go elements, trying to ride that train...
We know of starters existence so there's at least 3. I don't know what GO elements they could add but I'm pretty sure they'd innovate it.

Which is why I said if. So many rumors take from it so I speculate.

We know of starters existence so there's at least 3. I don't know what GO elements they could add but I'm pretty sure they'd innovate it.
Do we actually have proof of new starters?? As far as I was aware, we have nothing proven yet. Again, it is just a fear, but my gut is really churning on this.. Also, we must be using Bank for the Switch version? I remember when Bank got mined they found Pomemon Go logos for where the cross goes in Gen 7 and pentagon in Gen 6.. Still have not got the update for that. They found other symbols, too, that have not been utilized yet.. Anyone remember what those were??

Do we actually have proof of new starters?? As far as I was aware, we have nothing proven yet. Again, it is just a fear, but my gut is really churning on this.. Also, we must be using Bank for the Switch version? I remember when Bank got mined they found Pomemon Go logos for where the cross goes in Gen 7 and pentagon in Gen 6.. Still have not got the update for that. They found other symbols, too, that have not been utilized yet.. Anyone remember what those were??

I don't know if it's something to be afraid of; if the new game is a remake of Red/Blue, then that's what it is. But even if the Lapras pic is real, I don't know that it indicates a straight-up remake. I'm pretty sure there's been talk of new mons in all the rumors, but they're all still just rumors.

I imagine they'll find someway to utilize bank if it's at all possible. As for Go logos in bank...that I don't recall at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom