• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my body is ready
zeraora_by_alexalan-dc593xa.png

I can see them doing it over making us pay full price for what is essentially a dlc update.
Plus, didn't the job listing say we would have dlc?
I think they'll stick to third version/sequels. Besides since gen5 third versions have been a bit...interesting to say the least
Gen5's were sequels
Gen6 didn't get any
Gen7's were alternate stories. I don't doubt they'll do something different for the third version of Gen8.

First image: I have no idea what the alkali/alkaline metals have to do with Eevee.

2: doubles of Hawlucha, Lapras, Tangela, and Lickitung.

3: ???

4: Delcatty, Emolga, and Octillery evolutions. (yeah, no)

5: These are the Professor trees. The last one is this, a tree found in Sri Lanka. Other parts in there are unclear to me. It seems to be alluding to the return of Refresh, something to do with Breeding, Unown, Megas, and Z-Moves. I don't know what the meter is. (new mechanic?) I have no idea what the pokemon pictures are, nor what Pichu and co represent.

6: The snakes again, only this time, apparently representing plus and minus (really?)

7: This seems to be redundant. The starters have always been the child state of something.

8: 56 megas. (+10 Megas. Yeah, right)

9: The battle screen layout, featuring the meter thing again. Obviously, we are not working with two screens again, so the bottom must be how the UI maps over the screen.

10: I'm not sure what this could possibly mean. Pokemon graves? We've had that before. I don't know if there's significance over the matter they're specifically for Ninetales, Exeggutor, and Sandslash. I flipping don't believe they're getting rid of pokemon or forms.

Eevee with all the elements, possibly the new Eevee gimmick where it has a forme that can alter its type?

Ditto + 4 pokemon is that it can now breed with said pokemon and produce a new offspring

Welcome home would be going back to a region, Kanto is the biggest suggestion so far due to other supposed leaks.

Delcatty, Emolga and Octillery have the Eviolite next to them so they get evolutions.

The trees and various pics underneath are all the gens and their gimmicks, last one must be this turbo boost

Snakes, eggs and balance give me the legendaries must about two different ideals, pre-evos too

Starter pokémon as 3 babies, maybe the starter pokémon is just one singular pokémon that evolves 3 different ways?

Mega Ring with 56 in it means more mega-evolutions

Turbo boost bar again except it seems to indicate only certain pokemon get it, for some reason Machoke isn't there so maybe traded evolutions don't get it? Or under a certain BST?

Gravestones with Ninetales, Exeggutor and Sandslash I think means no alola forms or the kanto forms are gone in favour of alolan forms

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eevee gimmick could be ridiculously unnecessary and it would still be more interesting than Zeraora. The only way I'll change my mind about the latter is if it ends up being the cause behind the lightning that struck the Brass Tower, but I doubt that.

Being revealed then would be fine. I'm not sure if that means we're getting anything later in the month.

First image: I have no idea what the alkali/alkaline metals have to do with Eevee.

2: doubles of Hawlucha, Lapras, Tangela, and Lickitung.

3: ???

4: Delcatty, Emolga, and Octillery evolutions. (yeah, no)

5: These are the Professor trees. The last one is this, a tree found in Sri Lanka. Other parts in there are unclear to me. It seems to be alluding to the return of Refresh, something to do with Breeding, Unown, Megas, and Z-Moves. I don't know what the meter is. (new mechanic?) I have no idea what the pokemon pictures are, nor what Pichu and co represent.

6: The snakes again, only this time, apparently representing plus and minus (really?)

7: This seems to be redundant. The starters have always been the child state of something.

8: 56 megas. (+10 Megas. Yeah, right)

9: The battle screen layout, featuring the meter thing again. Obviously, we are not working with two screens again, so the bottom must be how the UI maps over the screen.

10: I'm not sure what this could possibly mean. Pokemon graves? We've had that before. I don't know if there's significance over the matter they're specifically for Ninetales, Exeggutor, and Sandslash. I flipping don't believe they're getting rid of pokemon or forms.

Alkaline is an acid, so maybe Poison-type Eeveelution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom