• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my concept its like charizard maybe this time venasour and blastoise have alternative megas because its unfair how charizard have 2 and other starters have 1

offtopyc
1I typically don't take requests or suggestions for improving my writing performance
2Try to stay on topic of my comments ¿okay?
3don t expect my reaction are rude simply im Highly Sensitive Person
the rest this thread reach almost 250 hope anyone close this thread

Last edited:
The anime is doing a special of an hour on the 26th putting together Dewpider episode and the one with Mallow's family. However, usually Pokemon episodes are 20 minutes long so maybe there'll be a third episode too (the one with team rocket) or the two episodes will be of 30 minutes. It will also feature a special message from the cast of the movie.

View: https://twitter.com/pokemon_movie/status/984375602403840002
"Two gorgeous TV anime features: Pokémon Sun & Moon-Everyone's one-hour special-broadcast decision! There's also a special message that you can see from all the gorgeous casts in the summer movie! Broadcast on Thursday, April 26, 2008 at 6:55 am in the TV Tokyo series"
Anyway...the anime is speeding up apparently.. The 26th is still the most interesting date to wait for, right now.

Last edited:
*hears about pikachu and eevee swapping colors*

NO. KEEP THE ABOMINATION AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS BROWN FOXYPOOF. *kicks pikachu away* EEVEE IS PERFECT AS IT IS. If it's gonna get a color swap it should get something nice and unique. Not anything from that garish attention hog that is the mascot of the series.

Also I'd be fine with Z-Moves being removed or even just regulated to something you can buy with BP post-game. Lord knows I only used them when I thought it'd be nice to have a epic z-move finisher in story battles. They didn't really add anything worthwhile to battles for me except a cutscene that went on just long enough for me to get annoyed. And then there's the species specific z-moves. Why? Every pokemon can already use a z-crystal of their attack type. Why do they NEED one for a certain species (and why on god's green earth did the abomination get TWO)?

NO. KEEP THE ABOMINATION AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS BROWN FOXYPOOF. *kicks pikachu away* EEVEE IS PERFECT AS IT IS. If it's gonna get a color swap it should get something nice and unique. Not anything from that garish attention hog that is the mascot of the series.

No wonder you're so sensitive about this given your pink Ninetales avatar.

I know it may mean nothing but this picture is kinda scary if you remember the leaked frame from Pixelpar/pokejungle...That's the lapras that can be seen at TPCi

View: https://twitter.com/project_eevee/status/984617462737055745

gpjxR_s-200x150.gif

I wonder if they're even aware of the "leaked" image?

Bandage or glasses? What's more unuseful for the speculation in your opinion?

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/984741349101580289

edit: I've been greninja'd

Haha...
Oh God! Even more pokeride Lapras stuff...with only gen 1 pokemon.

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/984732970094297089

I know it may mean nothing but this picture is kinda scary if you remember the leaked frame from Pixelpar/pokejungle...That's the lapras that can be seen at TPCi

View: https://twitter.com/project_eevee/status/984617462737055745

That's...hard to believe it's just a coincidence.

In-thread 4/13/18
Good Riley; if I may be so intrepid as to tender an alternative modus operandi of expressing your most valued opinion on the current subject: This is "probably" fake, or "more than likely" fake, or perhaps simply "I think" this is fake, or I "believe" this is fake. You see? Doesn't that anthology of possible replies ring of a bit more consideration for other feasible opinions other than your own? If I may also serve you a compliment , may I express that of any pokemon type, you remind me most, perhaps, of the noble rock type; your thoughts are strapping and sturdy, and your words seem to demonstrate a strong foundation and much credence in your beliefs- truly admirable to be sure! However, we must always remember that a bit of tact can go a great distance in this our walk of life. :)

I know we might all think it's a good laugh that you're talking in a needlessly complex pointlessly pretentious manner, but let's be real here, you're only writing that way because you don't respect other people's opinions. You use needlessly complex jargon to mask the fact that these types of posts are arrogant and antagonising, and really only exist to to diminish the importance or relevance of other people's posts.

So let's drop the facade and speak in normal, approachable English. You might just find that people will be a bit more likely to read your posts.

That's really cute artwork. I don't know why, but I'm reminded of the Mystery Dungeon series when I look at them.
Yeh, Mystery dungeon was the first thing that popped to mind when I saw it (Thanks the scarfs) and Lapras has played it's part in the past (Time, sky and Darkness and If I recall right, was also big in Super)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom