• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've this theory but it sounds crazy even to me. Look at the Pikachu picture, there are like lines pointing to its face. And the way that guy ended its post? Pokemon Eyes?

Attachments

• Pokemon Eyes.png
    Pokemon Eyes.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 117
But if it is “You, Me, or I” isn’t that just the price that name not the final name like Pokémon rainbow?

I've this theory but it sounds crazy even to me. Look at the Pikachu picture, there are like lines pointing to its face. And the way that guy ended its post? Pokemon Eyes?
Butterfree's entry: "Close examination of its large eyes reveals that each eye is composed of a myriad of tiny eyes.". Ability: Compoundeyes.

And look at this: The "P" and the two "O" have eyes in them.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 102
Mega Pokemon XY is saying that he’s guessed it and that the code name is 5 letters and that it’s (KANTO) cause it has well 5 letters and also because red and blue came out on Feb (27) and today is the 27 what do you guys think

There's even an eye on the Sheldon gif

Attachments

• Immagineh.png
    Immagineh.png
    322.8 KB · Views: 110
All the DayXX tweets for reference:
Day 3. I've began reading through pencil and stylus reviews on Amazon.
Day 6. Now that Pokken DLC and Detective Pikachu are out of the way, I live in hope. Still undecided on pencil requirements.
Day 9. I've acquired a pencil and begun practising my drawing technic. Consider this one a freebie.
Day 10. You all seemed to like my post-it note drawing so much that I decided to redo it. I think it might look a little better now.
Day 11. This scribbling stuff is eevee peasy. Don't know what I was worried about.
Day 12. Remember not to get too obsessed. Take breaks, go do other stuff.
Day 16. We've now passed the half way mark and my palms are getting sweaty.
Day 17. The followers are getting angry.
Day 19. Spyro is not a Pokémon.
Day 21. You'll kick yourselves when I tell you.
Day 23. He didn't even look at my shorts.
Day 26. Getting my drawing skills up to scratch.
Day 27. The project codename for Pokémon Switch is hidden somewhere in my timeline. I'll confirm after the game reveal.

In 11 he mentions(even forces) Eevee.In 21 he says "You'll kick yourself when I tell you.".11/21 is Eeevee day/time.Fighting type eeveelution?But,this is about the codename so probably not haha.
Day 9 is interesting.He says this one's a freebie.Maybe it means that's where codename is hidden.Technique?Practise?...As in,practice for making Pokémon on the Switch?

It could be hidden somewhere else,he said "maybe you're looking in the wrong place" to someone saying he's trying to find something.
"maybe you're looking in the wrong place"
looking
LOOKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom