• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still one left,I wonder what it could be.

I'm wondering,if the game is coming late 2019,and revealed early 2019...Can the fandom really survive that?People are just going to get crazier and crazier.Haha.
Not if there is nothing to tide us over in between. SMUSUM were not good to do this. There's only so much you can do and explore before you end up just setting your 3DS down and waiting for something else.

Things seem surprisingly calm right now. It gives us a chance to think about all the stuff we've read and seen since like February or whatever. So much possible or fake info for a game that hasn't even been revealed yet! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it, is it because itll be the first console game in the series? Or is it because of all of the leaks we got in gen 7?

Between those two points, I think it’s also because the game was announced so long ago and people are bored so they started making up leaks for fun and to see people’s reactions.

At least people like Piuk gave us something interesting to think and discuss about, even if his leaks are very, very likely to be fake due to how much personal information he shared (something a real leaker would not do).

If they ever did something like that, they'd probably be better off using a word other than Albino, maybe Dull to contrast Shiny, because you know a bunch a people would question why Pokémon made of Rocks or Plants or Metal would loose their colouration if their's aren't caused by pigments.
Well, there are actually albino plants that lack pigment due to a lack of chlorophyll. That maybe doesn't explain how rocks or metal would be without pigment, but what explains how they turn shiny either? XD I think, as living organisms made of inorganic matter, the question of how it works is pretty negligible compared to why that rock is breathing in the first place.

but what explains how they turn shiny either?
A good ol' fashioned rag and some elbow grease.

The question of albino metal and rock-based creatures could be solved by simply saying they're formed from different types of rock or metal. Marble and platinum come to mind. Ice could probably have snow suspended in it. They wouldn't be true albinos to the definition, but I don't think most players are dedicated biologists that care about strict definitions.

Even if I don't like to share youtube videos, I want to share this one that can be interesting. Apparently GF is looking for a planner for a RPG Pokemon game (which is basically the switch game). 1-2 months contract. Among the things this person has to do there's: debugging work, which is interesting if the games are really under localisation. It means the games may actually be in the last stage of development.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8zAfikOGjM

It’s happening guys!
dbf6d2afa92839396cf4e07b726c424e.png

/jk

Fake news, biotch.

Even if I don't like to share youtube videos, I want to share this one that can be interesting. Apparently GF is looking for a planner for a RPG Pokemon game (which is basically the switch game). 1-2 months contract. Among the things this person has to do there's: debugging work, which is interesting if the games are really under localisation. It means the games may actually be in the last stage of development.

Hmm, that's interesting.

I kinda have a theory that I developed sometime last night, and it had to do with one of the Chinese rumors saying that Mew will get recconned as an Ultra Beast. Not sure if it'll be appropriate for this thread though so I might post it on my blog instead.

Fake news, biotch.

Hmm, that's interesting.

I kinda have a theory that I developed sometime last night, and it had to do with one of the Chinese rumors saying that Mew will get recconned as an Ultra Beast. Not sure if it'll be appropriate for this thread though so I might post it on my blog instead.

It's very possible. Since Mewtwo and other legends can be found in the same alternative universe as the ultra beasts via wormholes, its possible that they could give Mew a makeover.

That's not new. That job listing has been there for almost a year.

That's not new. That job listing has been there for almost a year.

While that’s true, they are advertising new jobs moving from localisation to debugging and having planners showcasing the development of the project. We have seen translations and localisation jobs being filled this is the next stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom