• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not familiar with this Individual, but let me guess; he's full of crap?

He has a pretty terrible track record and is known for not airing out his sources. There was one point where a user intentionally fed him false information to see if he'd bite and he took it hook, line, and sinker.

what do you guys think about a Mink water starter ? a faster one this time?
Spain has a lot of them.

could see water/ghost or water/fighting ... that or they pull a Roman hindu elephant like Hannibal on Rome...
taking that dark is SE to psychic and ghost then, and that we had Incineroar fire/dark... then water could be water/ghost, but then grass/fairy and fire/steel? grass/steel and fire/poison? grass/electric and fire/fairy?grass/rock and fire/electric? or maybe a other mix... but taking that gen V water got Samurott with shell sword, gen 6 got Delphox with magic wand and Chesnaught with Shield, gen 7 got Deciduey with bow and Arrows, then gen 8,9,10,11,12 maybe get a sword fighter maybe a shield user or maybe a hammer wielder... also once more maybe a music oriented bard fire or grass, or both in seperate generation starters...
Will be interesting to see if a Viking? a Necromancer? or Druid will be posibble?
Necromacing would need to play with pokemon that lost their hp and summoning them or their moves...
Druid can manipulate weather and nature, snatching oponents stats moves or using of own teammates as a extra move every turn would be coo especially if its related to the grass type?

That's setting the bar pretty low, considering Pixelpar isn't full of much crap. XD

Well, yeah, that's kinda true. Pixelpar at least admits when he's wrong (as seen with this bet of drawing every tweet).
Mr. Sellars is a very annoying individual honestly; can't stand him at all. Recently he leaked some stuff about Smash 5 and it was discovered he was being lied by... a random Twitter user. And he totally fell for it.

That's pretty much the reason we can't take everything a "leaker" says as true, as well.

what do you guys think about a Mink water starter ? a faster one this time?
Spain has a lot of them.

could see water/ghost or water/fighting ... that or they pull a Roman hindu elephant like Hannibal on Rome...
taking that dark is SE to psychic and ghost then, and that we had Incineroar fire/dark... then water could be water/ghost, but then grass/fairy and fire/steel? grass/steel and fire/poison? grass/electric and fire/fairy?grass/rock and fire/electric? or maybe a other mix... but taking that gen V water got Samurott with shell sword, gen 6 got Delphox with magic wand and Chesnaught with Shield, gen 7 got Deciduey with bow and Arrows, then gen 8,9,10,11,12 maybe get a sword fighter maybe a shield user or maybe a hammer wielder... also once more maybe a music oriented bard fire or grass, or both in seperate generation starters...
Will be interesting to see if a Viking? a Necromancer? or Druid will be posibble?
Necromacing would need to play with pokemon that lost their hp and summoning them or their moves...
Druid can manipulate weather and nature, snatching oponents stats moves or using of own teammates as a extra move every turn would be coo especially if its related to the grass type?

Do we have any mink starters at present ?

Just my 2 cents:
I think it’s a mistake to believe Pixelpar has insider info on pokemon just because he got other stuff right.

I mean, just look at eurogamer. They nailed everything about the switch’s form, but the one pokemon related rumor they shared was fake.

Someone can have info on thing A but not necessarily on thing B.

I'm honestly going to be checking Serebii from now on and not much of anything else.

With that said, I do think it's not very fair for people to jump on the mistakes that people have made in the past. Nobody is perfect. There is a world of difference between an honest mistake and deliberately misleading somebody. I feel like this community is not very forgiving at all, and I've been on the receiving end of it myself. I don't think I'll be hanging around the community as as whole for too much longer.

With that said, I do think it's not very fair for people to jump on the mistakes that people have made in the past. Nobody is perfect. There is a world of difference between an honest mistake and deliberately misleading somebody.
I’m not holding a grudge against somebody or anything for being wrong about pokemon. I’m just saying that being right on one thing does not necessarily translate to being right about something else.

About that Pixelpar drawing with the "24 hours left" poll. I am really trying to lower my hopes, but there is one thing that's kinda weird: is it just a coincidense that he posted it at exactly 6pm (CEST, I mean)? It's seems odd for someone like him, aaaaaaand I am probably overthinking that

Even more than Pixelpar.
see this is why I don't rely on leakers for the announcements, they think they know something is coming, which they don't, especially leakers like pixelpar, he's somewhat credible for inside sources, but not in announcement, like I said I won't believe anything until we get a official confirmation announcement from TPC or GF themselves.

they think they know something is coming, which they don't, especially leakers like pixelpar, he's somewhat credible for inside sources, but not in announcement,

I'm pretty sure Pixelpar made it extremely clear he didn’t know anything about announcement dates when he made that countdown...

A direct announcement around this time would be a solid bet imo.

No announcement today then?
Which means no Direct this week...
Or month....
Or next week because it's Golden Week...
See you in 2 weeks again!
Haha...

Last edited:
No announcement today then?
Which means no Direct this week...
Or month....
Or next week because it's Golden Week...
See you in 2 weeks again!
Haha...

I am thinking that it must be possible for some information (perhaps not an entire video presentation) to be sent out after the meeting rather than before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom