• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that even though the investors meeting didn't change the 2018 or later statement, that doesn't mean that we won't hear anything in May. Like it's been mentioned before, the past shows that generally the first half of May tends to be big news. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something sometime next week since it's the first week of May by then.

Also check out these Eeveelution shoulder plushies THEY RIDE ON YOUR SHOULDERS IT'S TOO CUTE FOR WORDS:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/989460107279945728

That was the interesting thing? An Eevee that clings to your shoulder? I don't know what to make of that, and it could mean nothing. I only question why they couldn't decide unless it was always industry talk and they meant the fiscal year.

I think that even though the investors meeting didn't change the 2018 or later statement, that doesn't mean that we won't hear anything in May. Like it's been mentioned before, the past shows that generally the first half of May tends to be big news. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something sometime next week since it's the first week of May by then.

Also check out these Eeveelution shoulder plushies THEY RIDE ON YOUR SHOULDERS IT'S TOO CUTE FOR WORDS:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/989460107279945728

Could this be related to the feature seen in the lapras image i wonder

That was the interesting thing? An Eevee that clings to your shoulder? I don't know what to make of that, and it could mean nothing. I only question why they couldn't decide unless it was always industry talk and they meant the fiscal year.
In the Lapras image, Eevee clung to the trainer's head though.

It would be a weird coincidence along with the Lapras focus.

It makes sense that the plush is meant for the shoulder since putting it on your head would be annoying, whereas Eevee is too big for the player character's shoulder in-game.

1524740052778.png

Africa region?
-the flowers are sunflowers
-globe is showing Africa
-South Africa is one of the biggest sunflower producers in the world
-one of their capitals is named Bloemfontein which means Flowerfountain if translated literally
And remember the BattlePyramid mentioned at USUM?

TPC has hinted at things a lot in the past,like Alola,RR,etc.

Nintendo wants to 100 M switch software sales this year. Even with smash + FE + animal crossing that’s not likely possible. They need Pokémon.

and yeah the eeveee shoulder thing might’ve been what Paul saw. He was thinking the screenshot might’ve been real (after seeing this merch if I’m not mistaken)

View attachment 109674
Africa region?
-globe is showing Africa
-one of their capitals is named Bloemfontein which means Flowerfountain if translated literally

Obviously it’s hinting at pokemon earth and pokemon flower :p

View attachment 109674
Africa region?
-globe is showing Africa

Well... its not the first globe on a picture i have seen Africa on. I have to replay the game, but if i remember correctly in one of the Pokemon Centers there is a globe which had it set on the Africa and the NorthWest isn't shown here (Which means Spain isn't shown either).

Correction: It was the globe in the players room.

View attachment 109674
Africa region?
-globe is showing Africa

Spain is the FIRST country you can see on the left and Sri-lanka is the LAST on the right, also the flowers are quite funereal, so it could point to Lavander Town.... I say it's triple region, Spain/Sri--Lanka/Kanto BAM! nailed it.

like many of you said Nintendo wants to sell 100 M sofware in FY 2018 so Pokemon is pretty much a 2018 title i cannot imagine that Nintendo will arrive at 100 M without pokemon

like many of you said Nintendo wants to sell 100 M sofware in FY 2018 so Pokemon is pretty much a 2018 title i cannot imagine that Nintendo will arrive at 100 M without pokemon

Fiscal Year Nintendo/GF: April 1st 2018 - April 1st 2019. So no, its not confirmed to be a 2018 title for us. For them, it will be a 2018 title even if it release early 2019. And with 2018 or later, they could have meant their 2018 year instead of ours, which means the later means late 2019. People need to get out of their head that the game comes in 2018, while i have said numerous times already that our 2018 is not Nintendo's/GF 2018 and thus early 2019 is just a likely as late 2018 our year. If it comes in our 2018, okay, then it comes. But don't get your hopes up to much while there are 2 possibilities.

That its even 2018 or later after the investors meeting, can be prove that the game for us comes early 2019, but they are not certain they are gonna make that.

Imagine what it must be like in the alternate universe where we never got any announcement at all, and where we're all still arguing about if Pokemon will ever come to the Switch or not- "It's never been on a home console before, they said they'd never do it", "the 3DS market is too lucrative for them to drop", etc...

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to E3- while I think that an announcement in May is likely, I'll be genuinely shocked if we don't hear anything about it by or in E3.

Imagine what it must be like in the alternate universe where we never got any announcement at all, and where we're all still arguing about if Pokemon will ever come to the Switch or not- "It's never been on a home console before, they said they'd never do it", "the 3DS market is too lucrative for them to drop", etc...

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to E3- while I think that an announcement in May is likely, I'll be genuinely shocked if we don't hear anything about it by or in E3.
Yeah and there'd be people speculating on the 3ds never getting dropped a d just getting more enhancements like the new 3ds (the newer 3ds lol)

Imagine in the Alternate Universe, all the main Pokemon games are on a Home Console and they are gonna be on a handheld next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom