• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is why I hope the dataminers won't be able to get access to the games early this time around. I was disappointed that Ultra Necrozma was spoiled because of the USUM datamine.
On one hand I really agree with you, but then the part of me that wants to know everything I can about Gen.8 is just hoping for even a tiny bit of info. It wouldn't surprise me if GF did just decide not to release a demo because of datamining, but who knows GF could really do anything at this point.

Well, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, and Volcanion don't have a gimmick.

Manaphy has a gimmick, it’s called Phione (well, being the only breedable legendary, but you get the idea). Darkrai you can argue has the connection with Cresselia, but I’d agree on Jirachi and Volcanion.

I was thinking of what middle ground they could find to make the Switch Pokemon game. They could make it start in Kanto, but it would be left with only 4 Gyms, the other 4 Gyms would be found in the new region. This would essentially make it both Gen 8 and a Kanto sequel. This is very unlikely, but could happen.

I was thinking of what middle ground they could find to make the Switch Pokemon game. They could make it start in Kanto, but it would be left with only 4 Gyms, the other 4 Gyms would be found in the new region. This would essentially make it both Gen 8 and a Kanto sequel.
I don't think that there will be multiple regions. GF has proven in the past that they can't handle having multiple regions in one game.

I was thinking of what middle ground they could find to make the Switch Pokemon game. They could make it start in Kanto, but it would be left with only 4 Gyms, the other 4 Gyms would be found in the new region. This would essentially make it both Gen 8 and a Kanto sequel.
how in 2-3 years they can make 2 regions in HD ?

Manaphy has a gimmick, it’s called Phione (well, being the only breedable legendary, but you get the idea). Darkrai you can argue has the connection with Cresselia, but I’d agree on Jirachi and Volcanion.
Darkrai really has nothing special about it (except Dark Void, but we're not counting sig moves here).

On one hand I really agree with you, but then the part of me that wants to know everything I can about Gen.8 is just hoping for even a tiny bit of info. It wouldn't surprise me if GF did just decide not to release a demo because of datamining, but who knows GF could really do anything at this point.
The only info I'm hoping for is if Pokemon Switch is Gen 8 and when will the Switch game be released. Everything else can be kept as a secret.

Zeraora is everywhere.
It's gotten more promotion than the other two mythicals combined

I'm honestly curious why they're pushing it so much. With the way they've treated the other two as well as how phoned-in it seemed in its USUM's lore and entries, I didn't expect too much out of it. It makes me wonder what they have in mind for it in terms of the movie and other things if they're promoting it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom