• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They refer to them as "pocket monsters" as if every language uses the direct translation? Dude. They're still called Pokemon in French.

That thread is really fun to make memes with, though.
tumblr_p86obxgH1V1w5miaho4_1280.png

tumblr_p86obxgH1V1w5miaho1_500.png

tumblr_p86obxgH1V1w5miaho2_400.png

tumblr_p86obxgH1V1w5miaho3_1280.png

So since mega wants to charge people for fake leaks so shall I

There's gonna be a dog Pokemon probably

That'll be six bucks

Okay but if there is a Dog Pokémon; I demand you give everyone their money back.

what the hell, if someone is paying to him i'm losing hope in the community.

what the hell, if someone is paying to him i'm losing hope in the community.

If people are dumb enough to give him their money; they don't deserve to have it, mind you he doesn't either but…ya know, just one of those things.

I wonder... what if they gave us 5 moveslots instead of 4? It would be a small but yet impactful change to the battle system, me thinks.

IT'S GAME-BREAKING TIME, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I could imagine them increasing the number of move slots to beyond 4, but then I'd restrict it so that you can't teach your Pokémon more than 4 Attacks or Status Moves, respectively, at any given time.

If people are dumb enough to give him their money; they don't deserve to have it, mind you he doesn't either but…ya know, just one of those things.

I could imagine them increasing the number of move slots to beyond 4, but then I'd restrict it so that you can't teach your Pokémon more than 4 Attacks or Status Moves, respectively, at any given time.
I don't think he'll get any money off Patreon.
I have a Patreon too but no one gave me anything about the leaks.
And only 2 people gave me money for creating art.

He has 0 patreons

which makes me happy considering his 40-50$ rewards are stuff like "exclusive leaks" smh

I don't think the combat will be completely overhauled per se, but I can see a massive change or something impactful being introduced in gen 8

I know patterns aren't really good things to go by anymore, but every even numbered gen tends to give us additions to battle mechanics in major ways (new types, phys/special split, megas) Gen 7 broke this by giving us z moves, but you get the idea

the trail of alola in anime its tedious... my god... i remenber in xy are something more fluid and in my opinion the animation is the best the same thing happen in the 21 movie Y U N O use that animation? its amazing wait until the anime ends i dont see anything related of anime i know things because in internet and fandom of pokemon talk about anime

Welp, I'm gonna stand by here with a bucket of popcorn and see if something official is posted.

That's be cool if it's true though, 'cause I'm off work that day and I would be able to watch it live. Don't get to do that very often as I'm either working or something else.

Agree. I also think that if a league arc was meant to exist they would have treated the trials more seriously. Something like a linear journey from point one to point league like they did in the past. This time Ash litterally does whatever he wants: one day he fights Gladion, next day finds a new pokemon, then he battles a totem pokemon, then he finds a new UB, then he fights a kahuna, one of his pokemon evolves. S/M main plot happened while he was on Akala. There's litterally no logic. Things happen and he is like: "oh let's do it".

P.s. Remember that Alola still needs its first champion and we know that Ash will never be that.

I really don't think it would be best to even have a league arc into they are ready to have ash win one, Because peoples will over hype him winning it and compared to how good to bad he did in previous regional leagues to the alola one and get really butthurt about it if he doesn't win just like what happen in sinnoh, unova and with the worst case being in kalos,

Also, I wonder if my over hype boi guzma will be in the anime or will he be a no show like sliver was in the johto anime. Because he wouldn't be the only characters that never debuted in the anime But anyway I hope there is a tournament type of league in the next game Whatever the title will be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom