• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called it

I think gen 8 will be 2019 only if the kanto game is a lazy, 1:1 remake or something. Something literally just put together to get the series on the switch as quick as possible. (Which isn’t likely imo)

Honestly, after watching this video, we might like the direction this game be going, if this theory is right according to recent hints, this might plenty of refreshing for those tired of Kanto

About CoroCoro: They will only cover Zeraora and some info on next Pokémon movie (as I expected, nothing related to games)

This will make me excited for the Pokemon Switch if we get a good story, new place and new pokemon then all I need, and if it is true this rumor of Kanto remake then I can happy about to but I hope for some new pokemon then.

If they're going for a reboot then the whole "submerged region (or city) underwater" thing really would be cool. Especially if set in the future.

The anime would just follow a new trainer. One who's not Ash.

Zeroara top left
http://i.********/vp/1526045989796.jpg

Not only Zeraora but that cover also has both Googles (from one of the Splatoon manga) in the middle and Hit (who's one of the main character from the other Splatoon manga called Splatoon: Squid Kids 4Koma Festival) on the bottom left.
For both @Dragonman32 and @Ashura

Not only Zeraora but that cover also has both Googles (from one of the Splatoon manga) in the middle and Hit (who's one of the main character from the other Splatoon manga called Splatoon: Squid Kids 4Koma Festival) on the bottom left.
Sorry, but I fail to see how Splatoon has any relevance in this thread.

Nice eye! I heard Nintendo has a huge Splatoon announcement coming. Corocoro we knew would have nothing more than Zeraura, PKMN wise.

I mean it's not like there's a whole lot Pokemon related to talk about right now.

Speaking of which, I had discovered Red's Clefairy (from one of the Pokémon manga called Pokémon Pocket Monsters) in between Googles. Also, on the same bottom left as Hit, both Mario from Super Mario-Kun and Kevin the Minion from the Minions manga.

What if we don’t get a true Pokémon game? What if it’s a splatoon pokemon crossover. It would explain splatoon and Pokémon on the Coro Coro cover together!
First leaked screenshot:
images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom